1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Nasty Juice - importing from Malaysia

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by demonboy, Jun 16, 2016.

1. demonboy
    Devilish

demonboy Thread Starter demonic

I'm going crazy for Nasty Juice. Bought three Devil's Teeth and have just tried Bad Blood. Damn, I can't get enough of this stuff!

Any recommends on how to get hold of this? I checked out thejuicemachine, which is a Malaysian website, but have not imported juice before.

If importing is not a good idea then are there any good Thai alternatives to Bad Blood, or even already-imported foreign juice that I can buy online?

Paypal is a must.

Thanks in advance.

ThaiGermanSamui likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:
    Check out the links in the FAQ's in the New Vaper's section. Lots of juice suppliers who might be able to help you out.

Given the current climate, importing is a crap shoot.

Local TH suppliers usually don't take PP...bank transfers are possible via ATM or by popping into a bank.

Good luck with the hunt!

Sent from my P3 Ti...

debatedude and Konvict like this.
  3. demonboy
    Devilish

Thanks, Siam. I've done two PP transfers from local online suppliers so it's good to see some of them taking this on board (I live some distance from a bank, hence the need for PP). Next time I swing by Malaysia I'm filling my suitcase up, especially with the current exchange rate ;)

4. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

[​IMG]. These are the only juices I've come across with that name but nothing called devils teeth or bad blood

Sent from my iPhone using My finger

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. demonboy
    Devilish

That is them, skeeters. Bad Blood is the red one and Devil's Teeth is Orange. Yellow one's called Fat Boy.

Know where I can source these in Thailand?

6. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

You will have to search for elm juice in the threads demon boy.

Sent from my iPhone using My finger

7. demonboy
    Devilish

I've used the search bar for 'elm'. Nothing. I've tried 'elm juice' and returns nothing relevant. What should I be finding?

8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

@demonboy - tagged you in the correct thread in the Thai Vaping Vendors section. ;)

Konvict, demonboy and skeeters like this.
  9. chimpo

chimpo New Member

What about this mob? Seems legitish?

thailandvape dot com/collections/liquid-from-malaysia/products/nasty-juice

10. Stuart

Stuart Well-Known Member

11. demonboy
    Devilish

Hi @chimpo. I've ordered a few things from Thailand Vape and I recommend them, they're legit and they send out quickly. They have a good stock of all sorts of paraphernalia.

Funnily enough though, since creating this thread, I've gone off Nasty Juice. I recently got hold of a load of US and UK juices and they're far less sugary and taste more genuine with no checmical/additive after-taste. Some of these Malaysian juices are making my teeth sensitive, which I put down to the higher sugar content. I dunno, this is just a feeling, I'm not basing this on any scientific evidence but I put some new Malaysian juice in my Griffin the other day and whilst it was an interesting flavour, the sugar keeps coming through and leaves a very sweet after taste in my mouth.

Like they say, vaping is subjective.