1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

My Stop Smoking Success (German)

Discussion in 'The Thailand Quit Smoking Discussion' started by oil, Dec 25, 2013.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i literally tried close to everything on stop smoking, and things which worked for others did often not work for me,
    finally after 27 years of smoking it worked for me with a Book called

Ich rauche gern ... und hoer jetzt auf!
    - Andreas Jopp

cant post links to amazon yet, cause i too noobish still, that guy has some Hypnsosis tapes for stop smoking as well, and actually that stuff really worked, it was still not easy to quit but afterall doable.
    so if anyone wants to have the Hypnos (German language only) lemme know i can sent it over

2. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll pass because I don't smoke, I vape.

3. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Yes, my dad actually quit smoking with a book as well. Don't know the title anymore. But IMHO, quitting with Vaping is less painful i believe:vaping::vaping::vaping: However since you gave up cigarettes already enjoy Vaping. We should also try to keep Vaping and Smoking Cigarettes as two complete different things. Why... because i don't like to see Vaping gets merchandised as smoking cessation and will be pushed into the medicine as well as regulated as such. Leave Vaping just as it is ,Vaping for Vapers:vaping:

BTW, :welcome: