1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

My new Vamo just arived

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Don Graham, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Don Graham

Don Graham Thread Starter Over 40 years SMOKEING

Man this is a well made. It is gun metal gray. It came with a vivi nova tank. Boy, this device is much much heavier than my eVic. It took me all of 3 min to set up. I would say the Vamo is not pocket friendly because of its weight. I guess I will have to invent a holster for it. :rolling laugh: I tried to put a Innokin i Clear 16 dual coil that came with my eVic kit on the Vamo. It does not fit on the Vamo. i guess I need a collar of some kind. The Vamo has a second use. It would make a very good blackjack, if needed. The Vape cloud is thick. I like it a lot.

:vaping: :grin: :congratulations:

PS: Thanks Mono for selling me this Vamo.

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

The Vamos are good mods.
    I kinda miss mine, but the ProVari feels a lot nicer in my hand, and looks a lot nicer.
    I am thinking about getting another Vamo though, just to add to my collection :vaping::vaping::vaping:

3. Don Graham

Don Graham Thread Starter Over 40 years SMOKEING

Why dose the ProVari feel better in your hand. Is it lighter than the Vamo? Is it bigger around. Or is it because it is the Cadillac ( that's a high end car in the US) of mods. I ask because I don't have one yet. :vaping:

4. -V-
    Cool

Well mate, it's just everything about it, the look, the feel, it's just hard to put in words.
    Once you held a ProVari and vaped with one, you will know what I mean.

5. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Without getting to technical the main diff. from others vs. the provari is the way the power control is done, if i remember right the provari used a 300Hz pulse(the others uses a 30Hz pulse).

The way most PV's get the Volts regulater is using RMS, provari have better electronics and does the job better and keeping volts/power more stable then cheaper mods.

And ofcourse quality of the provari is top of the line.

Btw. i dont own or have seen on IRL but this is what i get out of all the reviews i seen about it.:grin:

6. gdawg

gdawg New Member

everything abt the provari can be experienced only once u hold it, n then vape with it...lol

7. -V-
    Cool

Oh how I used to love them Vamo mods...
    It was kinda the start of the whole Wattage tube mods from China boom...