1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

More Thai “Research” Results

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Siam Diesel, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Thread Starter Nauti Moderator Staff Member

From the sublime to the ridiculous...they'll say anything to protect the TTM including complete prevarications. And not a wit's worth of research to back up these outlandish claims that are completely counter to (real) research from elsewhere.

I read recently that more than 50,000 people die every year in Thailand from smoking-related illnesses. But e-cigs, which could help people quit stinkies, and which are 95% less harmful, remain illegal...sad, very sad. They really do not care about the populace...

E-cigarettes cause brain damage and cancer, reports Thai media - Thailand News - Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

2. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

could we believe than TTM need money this time: post 7 hours ago? relay by Thaivisa? I'm so stupid that don't understand everything

Siam Diesel, SooKee and Rowdy like this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Well what a load of rubbish that is, I mean, brain damage, where do they come up with this.
    I couldn't be bothered to read all 5 pages over on thaivisa so just scanned through page one and page 5 :bored:
    Don't look like Thailand will be easing up on vaping anytime soon . though...

4. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Its not looking good for vapers in Thailand V.
    Talk about FAKE NEWS this Government is full of it. Very Very sad.

Cheers
    Rowdy

Siam Diesel, SooKee and jpr like this.
  5. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

I guess it helps support the continued ban if they just make shit up. What's next, Bangkok smog found to be caused by vapers?

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. Sue
    Breezy

Sue Well-Known Member

Well, but at least we are allowed to vape in private, poor Thai smokers (and farangs of course too) are not allowed to smoke in their own appartement or house any more since 20.08.19