1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

modification of a Hammer clone L form (18650) in a "Peace pipe"

Discussion in 'Modifications and DIY' started by jpr, Sep 6, 2017.

1. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Thread Starter Well-Known Member

2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I was already getting very excited to see those pictures and they certainly didn't let anything to the imagination. :rolling laugh:

Siam Diesel, Rick O-Shea and jpr like this.
  3. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Looks great. @jpr

Konvict and jpr like this.
  4. jpr
    Cloud_9

I should be a bit more careful about false friends:
    joke: May God HURT you… or “The danger of faux amis” | A glass of TEA

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  5. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

cannot find the same white insulator used to surround the coin on this clone over here... then again it is not understood why the coin is needed all.

Tried it without and it works. Just poorly. The reason this mod was shelved was because of its awful voltage drop. So this says nothing of the idea,

which is pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

I got one from @jpr and regardless how i adjust the to short screw on the switch, I did not manage to get it to work. It only worked with a part of a nemesis hybrid connection jpr had used instead of coins.

I also noticed the difference in vapor production, but fortunately I had an extention tube, at least same threading, so I managed to use a kick, wich improve the vapor production, so I had tge same vapor production as on a normal tube mod with a kick. So here is the hammer with kick and pipe driptip :

2017-09-08 18.01.17.v01.jpg

I really like the mod, so this will be a mod used daily, now i finally have one :) Thanks @jpr .

jpr, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. jpr
    Cloud_9

@ Dieter: I'm happy that you can manage the idea "Hammer pipe" better than me , happy you enjoy too, I was not sure, every vaper is different,
    (out of thread: thank you one more for the drippers I enjoy the top air holes, and I'll have to learn to coil properly the Magma but it's fun (I feel that the magma vape a bit like my old orchid , excellent test )
    @ Darth Vaper: I still have one of this (I don't know the specific name) from the great give away from "Bor".
    I use a dremel ( a file will be ok), to take the form of the batterie container. I can send a picture via PM and send "the adapter nemesis hybrid connector?" to you if you mind.

Siam Diesel and Dieter. like this.
  8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

= @Dieter.
    = @Darth Vaper

@jpr - if you want to tag another member, don't leave a space after the "@" sign...just keep typing & there will be a popup list of all the members whose names start with those characters; you can select the one you want (this doesn't work on Tapatalk). :)
    upload_2017-9-9_8-15-21.png
    upload_2017-9-9_8-16-19.png

Dieter. and jpr like this.
  9. jpr
    Cloud_9

it's write on the page, that the white insulator to insert the 2 X 1 cent coin is the O ring of a bottle (look to be a 10 ml bottle?), it's add he didn't have one and he use part "O ring of plumbing".
    what ever, I think that it's more convenient (and safer) to use an "adapter", because you can adjust the course of the switch with a screw.

Dieter. and Siam Diesel like this.