1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Modes from FastTech

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Slavun7, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Slavun7
    Breezy

Slavun7 Thread Starter Vape for 3 years. Never smoked. Collected 6 sets.

Hello friends. Has someone tried to order some vaping staff from FastTech or Gearbest? Is it real to get your order or may be your package will be confiscated at the Thai border? Thanks

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Dieter., Konvict and jpr like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Fast Tech don't ship to Thailand, GearBest do, it's 50 50 if things make it through or not....

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  5. Luca

Luca New Member

Hello everyone,

i'm new here and thank u for this forum, help really so much for find every info and shop here.

I ordered from gear just end of july and waiting for my mod and atom.

At the moment my order is in chumpon so already passed custom check i think :D

Anyway i look for some other staff in gear but now on every atom and mod if i check the shipment under the price report this "Shipping Cost: Cannot ship to Thailand"

This mean we cant order anymore from them?

jpr likes this.
  6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Sounds like Gear Best is taking the same route as FT. The only way to know for sure is to ask for confirmation from their Customer Service.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Dieter. and Konvict like this.
  7. Luca

Luca New Member

but one my friend order not so long ago from fast, now i want to ask him what he order because i dont remember if atom or juice

8. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

FT are now shipping to Thailand again via HK Post surface mail, may take a while;) For the last few days GB has been showing "cannot ship to Thailand" for me on vape gear.

9. Slavun7
    Breezy

FT started to make shipping to Thailand again? So what about Avia HK Post surface mail? Is it good? I mean have you tried to order from FastTech recently?
    **Updated**
    So what about your friend order?

10. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

I used to order batteries that came this way...it took anywhere from 3-6 weeks depending on when the package got loaded on the ship.
    It's slow...it's just the luck of the draw when it hits Customs. If it's got a low declared value & a generic description, it will probably make it to you. But there's always the chance that it won't...you just have to be prepared for either outcome.

If you need it badly & can find it locally, that's the best way. Otherwise, settle in for the wait and the accompanying vape mail stress. ;)
    :vaping: :vaping:

Konvict likes this.
  11. Slavun7
    Breezy

Yeah, I think it's gonna be stressful to wait about 1 month for your order coming through the Customs, but local suppliers have really not a wide choice. Anyway I will try to look more, cause some comrads sent me links to big Thai suppliers

Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. Luca

Luca New Member

I just speak with him yesterday and i misunderstood because yes him order but just recently and so still waiting.

Anyway he order a Vaporesso kit without problem, but he was wrong because never order this kind of product abroad so he choose Expedited shipping for cut shipping time. But i already advise him that this was a wrong choiche because customs would seized it.

I update if have any news about

Siam Diesel likes this.
  13. Slavun7
    Breezy

Thanks friend! So what type of shipping is the best to order vape staff from abroad?
    P.S. will wait for updating of your friend's story

14. Luca

Luca New Member

i think the best shipment is the free one with standard shipment, waiting is long but have more chance to pass without be checked here

Siam Diesel likes this.
  15. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Choose only plain airmail...add the registered option for tracking (if it's available). All faster shipping options are almost guaranteed to result in seizure.