1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

mixing

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by petewan, Jan 5, 2017.

1. petewan

petewan Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi .I have 100mg PG 100mg VG 100 mg nicotine and 10mg menthol which i brought back from UK .I only vape menthol and mint so the cheaper juice i buy from tienge and others on here is fine for me but when none is available i want to be able to mix some till stocks are replenished. So guys how much of each to make a strong menthol vape at low nic 6 . help appreciated .got the gloves the syringe and bottles just need the knowledge.:yes or no:

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

DIY E-liquid | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

What brand of menthol flavoring is it?

Do each of these have nicotine...or did you mean 100 ml each of PG & VG?

Konvict likes this.
  3. petewan

NO no nicotine added just PG and VG they all came as a starter kit from V vapable in England

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

If they didn't include any instructions, you'll have to find a menthol recipe on the web (I'm sure there are many), use the mix calculator to get a 3mg solution and mix away.

I'd suggest mixing up a small batch first and adjust to taste. Once you've nailed it, then mix up a larger batch. Good luck!
    :vaping: :vaping:

Konvict likes this.
  5. petewan

Cheers , used calculated and ready to give it a try

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  6. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Vapable use their own brand flavour concentrates in the kit, not much info on that :chinrub: but it does say the nicotine is in a 48mg/100ml solution. They recommend a test batch at 15% for their concentrates but reviews state that anywhere from 10-20% is strong, so 15% as a test sounds right. Can't really go wrong with menthol anyway. Good luck!

Siam Diesel likes this.