1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Menthol Crystals

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by jEoHKT, Sep 2, 2017.

1. jEoHKT

jEoHKT Thread Starter Well-Known Member

So the shop that was supposed to supply me with those ran out.
    Anyway where do you guys get yours? Any site you can direct me to please? Thank you as always :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

A bit late reply but you can get menthol crystals from
    Hong Huat Shop
    They sell .5 KG bags.

jpr likes this.
  3. Nowhereman

Nowhereman Well-Known Member

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

If you use the Google Chrome browser, it will translate the page automatically. ;)

Nowhereman likes this.
  6. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

@Nowhereman

1. Scoop up some crystals and add them to an empty 10ml bottle, up to about half way.
    2. Top up the bottle with PG and shake
    3. To help dissolve the crystals, put in the microwave for just a sec or two to warm the liquid
    4. Shake, shake, and that’s it, you have menthol concentrate. Ready to use, no need to steep this concentrate

The crystals are very strong and small…. Be careful, and wipe down any surfaces after preparation.

I use this concentrate at 2%, as its super strong...

Nowhereman, Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  7. Nowhereman

Nowhereman Well-Known Member

@moonoy93
    Thanks for your recipe. I received crystals from HonhHuatShop today by EMS in just two days.

I noticed you post after I made menthol concentrate by the recipe which was posted some time ago on this forum by filmcavity .

Thanks for your contribution I might try your recipe as well. Let me share the method I used for potential DIY fans. 10mg Menthol Crystals, ground them in coffee blender (most likely not necessary) then I filled Menthol powder in 100ml bottle and added 90ml of PG. Warm all up in microwave for 5 sec. and gave it a good shake. For the juice I used only 5% of this concentrate and tried it with my best RDA and it was a bit strong but didn’t make me cough but it is just perfect with Nautilus BVC coils.

Cheap way to make some really nice vape.