1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

McJuice Single Flavours

Discussion in 'Other Recipes' started by Mack, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Thread Starter Well-Known Member

McJuice was always additive free, no water, no alcohol,no sweetener, no colouring just the flavour +PG+VG.

Flavour West 17%+18%PG+65%VG
    Flavour West 19%+81%VG

Multiple flavour recipes to follow.
    **Updated**
    I would like to add to this that I read a few years ago that Flavour West was the original supplier to MBV, I ordered from them and could never tell the difference. I have been a Flavour West vapor for over 3 years and there great. 100% import success and 1/3 of the price of Capela. If the flavours work for you your quids in, and you get full disclosure of additives if you ask, unlike Capela.

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Flavor West Butterscotch

3. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Email them and they will send out a pdf with a list of all the % of the chemicals that have been highlighted as a concern. Almost all the range and all the ones Ive ever used are Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl free, that doesn't mean theirs nothing else of concern, but thats the nature of vaping, we wont know the truth for a long time.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  4. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

Just for the record all Diketones (that were possible to remove) were removed by the flavor companies as a precaution. Capella for example came out with the V2 flavors in response to this. There is no evidence that Diketones (especially Diacetyl) are safe or unsafe for use in vaping. The vape industry has done more to self regulate itself for safety than any other industry I can think of. Vaping is new and the true health risks or benefits may not be know for many years. 20 years from now we could get good news or we could get some terrible news. We are all adults and are capable of making our own decisions. If you're not comfortable with a certain flavor or combination, don't vape it.

jon and Siam Diesel like this.