1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

MBV Cinnamon is spicy as HECK, opinions?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by biskoi, Aug 24, 2016.

1. biskoi

biskoi Thread Starter Member

Alright, I dumped out the juice in a
    Alright...
    Put it into my BVC, new 1.8 coil, saturated it and let it set for twenty minutes
    Again, the only thing I could taste was the spice, no sweetness or hint of the smell it gives off from the bottle, but at least it didnt burn. Then, tried to do a lung hit, and it was there again, the burning sensation in my throat that threatens to creep up into my nostrils!

I'm going to leave it alone and steep it for two or three weeks I think, then try to vape it again.
    Out of curiosity, has anyone ever mixed cinnamon flavours with menthol? I have a bottle of MBV extreme ice which I normally use for something else but I'm just wondering if thinning the cinnamon out a bit might help with this, even though the cooling from the menthol would probably just make it worse.

Ahhh the battery I have just automatically set itself according to the resistance of the coil - the iJust2 battery is basically a mechanical mod but with all the safety regulation features, is what I've seen some people saying. That 35w was with my 0.5 ohm coil, but putting on my BVCs it drops down to around 8 or 9 watts, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Longtail1 likes this.