1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

MBV Cinnamon is spicy as HECK, opinions?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by biskoi, Aug 24, 2016.

1. biskoi

biskoi Thread Starter Member

Recently picked up a bottle of MBV's cinnamon roll 6mg 50/50
    Is it supposed to be this spicy!? My lung hits with that juice kind of hurt too, I can barely get half a lungful of it without having to stop and exhale, and boy it comes out REALLY spicy. Don't think this juice is for me honestly.
    Compared to my ADV, a malaysian juice of the same nic content and mix ratio, this juice is hella harsh.
    All I could taste was cinnamon, none of the bread or dough at all, even though smelling it straight from the bottle all I was able to smell was the dough. Should I give it another go after I let it steep for two or three weeks?
    What do you guys think of cinnamon vapes in general?

2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I never heard that it was spicy and I cannot remember that taste at all when I vaped MBV cinnamon before. Try steeping it, it cannot get any worse than that!

I like cinnamon but rarely vape it anymore because I go through coils like crazy with these kind of juices.

farangmick and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Love the stuff...one of my ADV's at 12 mg...mouth to lung vaper, though. I've never found it spicy and I can taste the bakery as well as the cinnamon.
    Not a bad idea...does this come from MBV or one of our local suppliers?
    Love them...Digby's Apple & Cinnamon is delicious as well.
    :vaping: :vaping:

farangmick and Konvict like this.
  4. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

My thought as well.. If it is from MBV it should not taste as described by the OB.

Konvict likes this.
  5. biskoi

@Konvict

Yeah, I think I'm gonna try steeping this. Not liking it at all! I heard about them being coil gunkers as well, and I can definitely see why - had to get through half a tank of my ADV before the smell went away, and even then, I can still smell it ever so slightly.

@Siam Diesel

I got these from the guys over at vVv (excellent service) a day or two or three ago, so I think it's already steeped a bit from when it was mixed over in the US.
    May have to try it out in one of my clearos, but I honestly really don't want the smell to stick around in one of those coils if it turns out as bad as it did in my main tank.

I was really looking forward to trying it out, got drawn in by the "roll" in the name, but I just couldnt taste anything other than the spice ;;

Couldn't quote you guys for some reason, says my account has under 5 posts. Sooon.

Konvict likes this.
  6. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I think these aren't mixed in the US as far as I know. The flavors are from MBV, the rest of the ingredients are added here in Thailand.

Edit:

But maybe I am wrong.

Siam Diesel, farangmick and Longtail1 like this.
  7. biskoi

@Konvict

Hmm.. I'll shoot them a message via line and update you guys.

farangmick and Konvict like this.
  8. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Love MBV Cinnamon Roll, but yes, it does eat coils. I only got it as a sample in a VVV order, but ordered more. Sits permanently in a subtank mini rba, so just a few minutes to re wick when gunked up. MTL and 12 mg. Not tried other flavours with cinnamon, so I can't compere, but I get the pastry on the exhale.

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  9. biskoi

I think I'll dump out one of my MTL tanks and fill it with some cinnamon, hopefully it works
    you guys made me really wish i could vape this!

Seems like vVv is closed for the night, stay tuned for tomorrow.

10. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Nope, you're spot on...it's all mixed here from local ingredients (not sure about the nic)...the MBV flavors come from the States.

By chance, did you ask for extra flavor shots? I normally get 2...but one time, I upped it to 3 and it turned my throat raw. Couldn't vape it.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Konvict likes this.
  11. biskoi

Wait, so they just buy the flavourings from MBV, and mix according to their ratios? I talked to them a few days ago, asking how long they've had their stock so I know if I had to steep or not, and the reply I got stated that it's hard for them to keep tabs on how long their juices have steeped due to the amount of bottles they have, so I always assumed they didn't actually do any mixing.

Also, no. I got the bottle from vVv, and they only do 0, 6, 12mg in 30ml bottles, 50/50 mix with no additional shots.

Money is tight and I'm down to only two BVC coils left, I'm still on the fence about putting cinnamon in my MTL tank but aargh is it frustrating! I had such high hopes!

12. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

That's what they used to do...no reason to think they've changed their MO.
    There's a 10% off coupon in the vVV intro thread in their section of the forum. ;)

FWIW, I run Cinnamon Roll in a Nautilus. I usually get ~10ml on a coil...15ml max.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Konvict likes this.
  13. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Wow @SD that's a lot of coils!

Just send it

14. biskoi

That is indeed a lot of coils! Mine last at least three times longer, but I prefer low viscosity liquids
    still, 10~15ml is insane

I'll wait for their reply in the morning, if they really do mix it locally then I'll let it steep for a while before vaping. I just hope the burning sensation goes away - I'm almost certain it's not because of the nicotine content, because I have another bottle of 6mg 50/50 that I vape like I drink water, albeit from a different vendor.

15. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Yep...and I only vape it at 10 watts. The sweetener is a coil killer...very similar to Grant's.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Konvict likes this.