1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Malaysian Juice Recommendations

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by oil, Feb 7, 2018.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

Usually i dont like Malay Juice at all but this Graple from PhatJuice really got me hooked
    i thought i order another batch @DNAVapors ... and was wondering what other Malay Juice can be recommended?

Ben2vape likes this.
  2. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

Have tried a few of the Fantasi range..

My favourite is the Lemonade...

fantasi-lemonade.jpg

oil and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Ridwan Hartono
    Relaxed

Ridwan Hartono MTL ♥️

Malaysian liquid that i already try and taste great only 2

1. Anna & jane (butterscotch)
    2. D'pattesierre

FB_IMG_1511271740310.jpg

SooKee, moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

5. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

thx ordered this one its absolutely fantastic

Siam Diesel and moonoy93 like this.
  6. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

Actually more 'not' a Malaysian juice recommendation but this is a mango flavour which I came across a few days ago. I find there's lots of Malaysian mango juices around with the commonest being Horny Flava; Cloud Niners is also popular and fairly readily available. Of late though I've used quite a few dessert juices and coming back to the Malaysian mangos, especially in a single coil RDA, I find them really sweet and a bit heavy on the menthol, so much so that it's like a massive hit of sugar with just a hint of mango. So I was pleasantly surprised to come across this Thai juice made by Vape King called Mad Mango. I find this really does taste of mango, pleasantly mellow, isn't overly sweet and has very little (may even be no) menthol.

If you search Vape King on Facebook you'll come across their juices and they can be ordered from the Facebook page. 250 baht for a 60 ml bottle + 60 EMS (which I think is per package). They might run a few questions about how you came across them, I guess need to be careful in light of the situation here. Well worth a try IMO.

Siam Diesel and moonoy93 like this.
  7. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

The best Mango juice, I ever tried was from Bigbypass..

It was from the Phillipines , the juice line was called Bamskilicious, actually all their juices are magnificent...

SooKee, Arbil and Siam Diesel like this.