1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Mage RTA by coil art

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by jEoHKT, Aug 11, 2017.

1. jEoHKT

jEoHKT Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Was just wondering if anybody here tried this RTA tank and also had leaking issues. Wasted 30ml of juice with this tank. Tried covering the wicking holes, but seems to be leaking from the bottom pin. Frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like there's no vacuum to keep the juice in...maybe have a look at the top gasket to make sure it's where it's supposed to be. I had a tank leaking juice from the 510 connector and after replacing the top gasket, it stopped (but it wasn't an RTA).

jpr and Konvict like this.
  3. stormvapers
    Fine

stormvapers Well-Known Member

I have this tank and it is a really good one for flavor.
    Never really had issues with leaking. Sometime a bit under the tank after using it heavily, but nothing exceptional.
    Check all your o-ring.
    As for weaking, check on YouTube and do it as Grimmgreen does it.
    The Troll weaking.
    I Always did it this way and never had issues of any kind.
    Plus, it is super easy that way.

4. jEoHKT

jEoHKT Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Fixed it guys, the leaking stopped by not screwing in the top cap too tight, i noticed that the bottom pin was somewhat pushed out and when i losen the top it goes back in, that was the problem. Wasted precious juice with my noobness having the mentality to tightly close anything that has threads on it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel and Rick O-Shea like this.