1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Looking for Mother's Milk-type juice

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by demonboy, Jul 3, 2016.

1. demonboy
    Devilish

demonboy Thread Starter demonic

I finally got hold of Suicide Bunny's 'Mother's Milk' and can see why this is one of the biggest selling juices. It is delicious. Although it is supposed to be strawberry, it's subtle and more milky than strawberry. I also got hold of some Dinner Ladies 'Cornflake Tart', which has become a new fave adv. Of course I'm running out and need some replacements.

I've found KRSP's Rice Crispie but it only comes in 60ml and is expensive, coming in at over thirty quid after shipping. I also have Mt Baker's Strawberry Shortcake, which is nice but quite sweet and more strawberry than shortcake, and Moo Juice is nice but too much berry. I prefer the dominant flavour to be milky and no menthol.

Can anyone recommend either milky or bakery juices that aren't too sweet as alternatives to Mother's Milk or Cornflake Tart which are available locally? I'm particularly interested in hearing from anyone who has actually tried Mother's Milk and found an alternative. There was a similar thread posted last year by @joel but wondered if anyone found an alternative since then. @Darth Vaper appears to have similar tastes to me :)

There's loads of copy-recipes out there but I'm not yet ready to start making my own.

Cheers.

2. mamablu
    Psychedelic

mamablu Active Member

Try vapor mist . This guy has good juices and customizes anything. His recipes are a tad sweet. When i order i have him use only 1/4 the sweetner/stevia what he normally use. Its perfect then. Cheap prices. You can find him on facebook.

3. demonboy
    Devilish

demonboy Thread Starter demonic

Thanks for the heads up.

mamablu likes this.
  4. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

There is still a bunch of "milk man" by one hit wonder left in the stockpile... Just no more branded bottles. If you dont mind receiving juice in a generic container, there must be about 60 ml at least to spare.

Send a pm and get yerself a cut rate price, no problemo.

If that stuff dont float your boat, check out "bloody milk" by pondok vape. Suggested on account of its flavor profile, inherent deliciousness and it being Malaysian, increased liklihood of finding it in this here siamese vapor dead zone.

image.jpeg

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.