1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Lemo 2 sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Lemo 2 Atomizer
    The Lemo 2 is the advance version of the well-known Lemo series atomizers due to its new innovative design of a side e-liquid fill hole and the use of PEEK(the well-known high heat and corrosion resistance material) of insulating piece. Vaping becomes safer and more stable, and no more needs of detaching the atomizer during refilling. The fill process becomes easier and leakage can be avoided. The inheritance of RBA head also maximizes the fun of DIY experience and could bring cloud vapor production for you.
    [​IMG]
    Parameter:
    Length: 76.2mm
    Diameter: 22mm
    Liquid Capacity: 3.8ml
    Rated Resistance Range: ≥0.3Ω

(Default configurations: )
    Resistance of the Pre-made Coil: 0.5Ω
    Diameter of the coil: 0.5mm

Standard configuration

1 x Lemo 2 Mouthpiece 1 x Lemo 2 Coil Stand 4 x Seals Gasket (big)
    1 x Lemo 2 Top Cap 1 x Lemo 2 Atomizer Base 2 x Seals Gasket (mid)
    1 x Lemo 2 Glass Tube 1 x Pre-made Heating Coil 5 x Silicone (black)
    1 x Lemo 2 Atomizer Cover 1 x Heating Coil (1m) 2 x Organic Cotton
    1 x Lemo 2 Atomizer Tube 4 x Small Screws 1 x Screw Driver
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    2.PEEK Used as Insulating Material: PEEK(poly ether ether ketone)——a kind of special polymer material which is famous for the high heat and corrosion resistance. We use PEEK as the material of insulating piece inside RBA head so as to provide a safer and more stable vapor for customers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3.Adjustable Airflow: The air-inlet hole on Lemo 2 is enlarged compare to the previous version. In this case, huger vapor could be enjoyed while the device will not be too hot. One can easily rotate the regulation cover to adjust the airflow, the more the slot is covered, the less the airflow is.

[​IMG]
    4.Organic Cotton Wick: Pure organic cotton is used as the wick of RBA head, people could enjoy a more pure flavor when vaping.

[​IMG]
    5.Larger Diameter of Mouthpiece: Cloud vapor production is easily produced by Lemo 2 and the extended size of mouthpiece could make the inhale more comfortable.

Liquid Refilling:
    1. Rotate the side e-liquid fill hole cover counter-clockwise to expose the fill hole and then slowly refill the e-liquid into glass tube.
    2. After the liquid is filled, rotate the side e-liquid fill hole cover clockwise to close the fill hole.

Tips: Parallelize the atomizer and then refill it. In this case, more liquid could be injected into the tank.

[​IMG]
    Note:
    1.Air-inlet hole should be closed during refilling process.
    2.Make sure the e-liquid level is between 10%-90% and leave a small air pocket in order to avoid leakage.
    3.Do not put the syringe needle directly into liquid in the tank during refilling, or it may lead to leakage.

[​IMG]

Price 1100THB.
    EMS 60THB.

haybilly and judas like this.
  2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I have one on the way. I'm wondering if I can use the Lemo Drop chimney and possibly some spare glass for a 22mm atty to make the Lemo II a Lemo II Drop

3. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I don't have the Drop, only the original Lemo-and I didn't drop that one, boom boom!
    Seriously though,what is the benefit of doing that? The Lemo 2 is a great design all round.

4. Rick O-Shea

Makes it shorter lol
    Possibly a warmer vape, I don't know in this case. Capacity is usually at the bottom on my list of requirements.

I wished they kept it 23mm TBH.

5. haybilly
    Paranoid

We are so different-I like tanks that I don't have to constantly refill.
    Also, I tend to find a lot of RTAS already hot enough.

6. Rick O-Shea

I usually have 2 or 3 on the go at once so, with the amount I vape, a tank only needs to be filled every other day at most.

7. haybilly
    Paranoid

You don't vape that much then? Surprises me, because you seem so passionate about it-I often wonder where you find all the clips,videos, reviews and news snoops from-and imagine that you are constantly researching vaping and vape technology- for someone who has only been vaping for a 'relatively' short time, you sure know your stuff.

BTW- that's not supposed to be critical - I'm genuinely impressed by your wealth of knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    Rick O-Shea likes this.
  8. Rick O-Shea

Most of it is just opinion passed off as fact lol

judas, Neilly, Siam Diesel and 2 others like this.
  9. haybilly
    Paranoid

Fools me all the time!

Rick O-Shea likes this.
  10. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Just got the Lemo 2 from Big today. And wow it knocked me out. Tried to vape it at 20 Watt, but sorry folks I had to screw it down to 15 watt, but it really impressed me so far.

Rick O-Shea likes this.
  11. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

In stock

Siam Diesel likes this.
  13. Big by-pass
    No Mood