1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Leaving...Now Gone

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by petewan, Apr 13, 2018.

1. petewan

petewan Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi All, Today i shut down my computer and pack it ready to leave for UK. After twelve years in Thailand its time to go home. This site has been a great help when i have had any problems like no coils and information on mixing juice . There is always someone willing to give a helping hand on here and i would like to thank them before i leave. I will keep looking at the site in UK when i get settled as the information covers all aspects of vaping . I do hope Thailand wakes up to the fact that vaping is unstoppable as it has helped so many smokers to quit the evil cigs myself included,and i realy enjoy vaping not as a need but as a pleasure so bye for now and thanks to all . peteleavingpatts....

2. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

Cheers and the best of luck to you Pete from another Pete

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

@petewan - safe travel, mate...great meeting you and hope all goes well back in the UK.
    :cheers2:

jpr likes this.
  4. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

Travel well and best of luck back in the UK going forward !

5. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Safe journeys mate!

6. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

Travel well, enjoy vaping. (I have to come back in france for about 3 months in the summertime, vaping is even allowed in some pub, livemusic places, cafe and bar..... smoking not)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

All the best mate....

8. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

you still can visit us while you are in the UK thou ;)

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  9. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Happy vaping in the UK....

Siam Diesel likes this.
  10. petewan

well i am here in UK and the weather is so good . bright sunshine without the perspiration and going for a walk is a pleasure as is talking to people again. I have no regrets over leaving Thailand as i feel at home and the worry has been lifted. There are four vape shops selling everything needed a short walk away .i have found things like eating out expensive but i expected that but going round the supermarkets and buying my normal stuff is much cheaper than it was in Thailand .so all is well .I have yet to find a house a car and a school for my boy but i am confident all will be well eventually. peteleftpatts.

jpr, -V-, Nakhonsisean and 1 other person like this.
  11. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

@petewan - glad to hear it's working out so well! Don't forget us in the vape wastelands! :D
    :cheers:

PS - merged the 2 threads for continuity. ;)

jpr likes this.
  12. petewan

I read on here that a five year jail sentence is being considered for vaping . When are they going to wake up to reality. I also read in another forum the death rate from heart attacks due to smoking is now on a par with cancer in Thailand . I hope things change as i wont even visit while vaping is outlawed and i do love the islands for holidays. In my last month i had to seek help on here for coils and had a great response and help from a member but it got so difficult to obtain my needs for juice etc and the traders were disappearing daily . Good luck to you all and i hope things change for the better peteinuk