1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

LAZADA

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Rowdy, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

Are there any members on thailand vapers that sell on LAZADA?

Mrs Rowdy is trying to set up a account to sell some gear and it just seems
    that they cant be contacted 4 phone numbers and just computer generated
    emails BUT nothing, phone are always busy. To me it seems its being run by a pack of monkeys.

I am open for any input or advice re selling on LAZADA.

Many thanks
    Rowdy.

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Have purchased from them...items arrived as requested.

Sorry but can't help on the selling end (and I can't figure out how to unsubscribe from their daily marketing emails either). ;)

Rowdy likes this.
  3. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

I have purchased quite a few things from Lazada but I have no clue on how to sell there or the "magic" behind the scenes. I had an SSD go bad that purchased through them. Contacted the supplier and he had me a new one within one week. Can't complain at all about the products and service I have received from them. Good luck with getting the answers you are looking for, wish I could help.

Rowdy likes this.
  4. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

I bought off them about 2 years ago with free shipping then when it arrived they wanted 400B for delivery
    which I refused to pay and sent the items back as they were COD, I think the delivery guy was trying it on.

I bought something last month with no trouble.

Cant stop their email so I just put in the spam folder.

I filled in the form to become a seller on 14th June and Im still waiting for their reply. After you submit the form this is what
    comes up. I have sent several emails and they say to call these 4 numbers, which are always busy. I might just put it in the "Too hard basket"

" Thank you for registering to become a seller on Lazada. Please check email in your inbox for contract and documents."

Best regards

Lazada Thailand

5. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

TIT, my friend.