1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Kylin - Pyro - Bravo - Blitzen

Discussion in 'Vaping Reviews' started by Raven, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Raven

Raven Thread Starter Active Member

I have been using Kylin, Pyro, Bravo and Blitzen for a few months so I wanted to share my thoughts on these. Hope it helps if you are considering something new.

Vandy Vape Kylin RTA

Let me begin with the worst. I can say that this tank disappointed me a lot. I had watched a couple of video telling how great it was. It has a nice postless deck that allows you to install big coils. It can produce big clouds, nice flavor BUT it has a serious leaking problem - I saw some videos explaining how to fix the problem but I wouldn’t waste my money (again) on a tank that needs to be fixed.

Wotofo Bravo RTA

I am happy with this tank but I have to admit that two post dual coil build deck makes things difficult. No leaking issues so far. I am vaping mostly custard and coffee flavors. Amazing. If I lost it, I would buy it again.

GeekVape Blitzen RTA

I am glad I bought Blitzen. Postless deck, great vapor production, top-notch flavor. Side air-flow. I wish the drip tip was taller. Tank capacity is relatively limited (2ml and 5ml). I would absolutely buy it again.

Vandy Vape Pyro RDTA

Pyro is my first RDTA. I have been skeptical about RDTAs because I carry my gear with me often, and I don’t like to see juice leaking. You can turn Pyro upside-down and you see not a single drop - the top cap completely closes juice fill holes. Side air-flow. I replaced the mouth piece with a taller one - similar to Blitzen, it is short so your lips get too close. I am thinking of buying one more.

jpr, Bantorvaper and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

Was hoping for a writeup on Santa's reindeers when I saw the headline, I am disappoint.

Jk, thanks for sharing your experiences:)

3. Donkey
    Amused

Donkey Well-Known Member

The Kylin? Really? i think its the best tank out there at the moment it dont leak easy to build on and it hits great. Liked it so much bought all the colors.

If yours is leaking you really must be doing something VERY wrong. I can do halfass sloppy wick job and mine wont leak at all. Show us pictures please what youre doing.

4. Raven

Raven Thread Starter Active Member

You probably bought the updated version of Kylin. Since too many complained about leaking issues they came up with a v2 (there is no v2 mark on the packaging)

Donkey likes this.