1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Kinda fed up with re building/wicking

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by -V-, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Dripping is good for flying... tank can't leak due to air pressure:) just don't build the resistance to low....:)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

SooKee and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

That's where the toodlepuffers shine! :pleasure:

3. debatedude
    No Mood

But 125-150 watts makes 3 mg nic feel like 18 mg! :grin:

4. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

Haven't vaped in 4 months now. Just kinda felt maxed out on it I think. Was in the process of running everything down to just a few juices and a couple of mods. Was basically down to the Pulse 80 with a Wasp Nano and Smoant Charoen with a couple of Recurve RDAs. Of the several tanks I tried I liked the Intake the best but even while that was ok I got to the stage where I couldn't see the point of using a tank, esp after all the messing about still got you a reduced flavor.

When I started I was using a vape to replace the once in a blue moon shisha I used to to have. Then it went on to try this tank, try that mod, try this atty. Coupled with oh this flavour is nice, try this, then that. Before I knew it vaping had become a habit in itself. That wasn't the plan. So having maxed out I just stopped and to a degree am reluctant to try again, even if I went back to Plan A.

Couple of times I have actually fancied a quick hit of mango and wondered whether trying something like a Lost Vape Orion or the Just Fog mentioned above would be a good idea. Then I think why? I already have devices a plenty that could deliver the flavour so I'd just be buying more stuff for the sake of it. I always worry about any of these systems with pre made coils though, when I tried them on my first 2-3 tanks the flavour was great - for about 3-4 hours then it rapidly deteriorated through meh to none at all. Maybe the tech has moved on. Doubt I'll get to see, esp with the £ down through the floorboards! :(

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

That said. The Orion does look the dog's. But do I really need a DNA chipped pod mod? Haven't even looked at the coil prices yet.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. debatedude
    No Mood

Pods seem to "hipster" to me

Siam Diesel and SooKee like this.
  7. DannyA

DannyA Well-Known Member

So I'm going down the rabbit hole of trying this and having that.
    I got the Justfog Mini as a present (never would have looked at it or even buy that) and it really brought back the simple days of using stock coils and just vaping.
    Couldn't leave it at that, got the Lostvape Orion straight after. Really nice, like the fact you can program your wattage (tinker around if you want).
    Got a flavour each in two pods and the old breast pocket can be used again
    Both Minifit and the Orion are my going out "mods". Literally throw them in a bag and go

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel, SooKee and Bantorvaper like this.
  8. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

What German Juice? Where did you get that?