1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Kayfun v5 vs Taifun GT 3

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Axel, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Depends where you want to order from. I got my SJMY locally and have zero complaints. Great build quality and machining, no oil residue, feels good. Lots of spare O rings and a magic blue screwdriver too! SJMY doesn't try to replicate the SVM packaging though like others do.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. Axel

Axel Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Thank you! I am convinced and thanks to the price difference between clone vs original, I finally ordered both: SJMY Kayfun v5 and Taifun GT3
    Ordered from 3FVape, first time, hope all will go fast and well (shipping to France to stay on the safe side, hoping to pick up the package next month)

Dieter., Tokay and Siam Diesel like this.