1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Kayfun V4 Clone by Tobeco sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

This is a clone of the Kayfun V4 made by Tobeco. The authentic Kayfun 4 is made by SvoeMesto and sells for over $150 dollars. The v4 is a completely redesigned Kayfun with a ton of great new features including a Pyrex glass tank option,a liquid flow control, simple top filling tank, and the ability to rebuild without draining the tank. I always hated that I had to drain my tank to rebuild it on the older Kayfun.

The body of the Kayfun V4 is made of stainless steel and it comes with three tank options, Stainless steel, Pyrex glass, and polycarbonate (I believe). The Build deck on the Kafun V4 has four screws instead of two so you can easily create multiple coil builds. The adjustable airflow on the V4 has also been improved to allow for more airflow and to eliminate ant airflow noise.

Kayfuns are known for producing amazing flavor and great vapor so I suspect that the Kayfun V4 will be an amazing tank! I’m a huge fan of kayfuns so I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these!

Kayfun V4 Features:

• Made from stainless steel with Glass, PC, and SS tank section
    • Liquid Flow Control
    • Top Filling
    • Adjustable Airflow Control
    • Adjustable 510 center pin
    • Includes three different tanks
    • Access to the coil without draining the tank
    Price 1050THB.
    EMS 50THB.

kayfun 4.jpg

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    haybilly, Venomx and judas like this.
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

That's a good price

Sent from my ZNA 40

3. ThaiGermanSamui

ThaiGermanSamui Well-Known Member

damn just ordered at Fastech ;(

4. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

I have one on the way from FT but ill still take one. At least we know the manufacture.

ThaiGermanSamui likes this.
  5. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Ordered, payed and have tracking allrdy, going in the mail tomorrow, ill have it monday i guess :)

6. Venomx
    Lurking

Venomx Well-Known Member

looking good khun big.

7. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

Same here, I hope monday.

8. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

Mines arived and so far im loving it, NI200 build at 0.15ohms and its working great, air and liquid flow full open. Build quality is excelent, no sharp edges all machining good. Only non perfect part that i can find is the chimney section is little scratchy to start with. I have a FT one just hit thailand so ill be able to compair the 2 in a few days.

Thanks Big for very quick service.

judas and Big by-pass like this.
  9. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

mine also came today, vapes great, i got airflow full open atm. but i might close it up a bit, all in all a great clone for a good price...

Big by-pass and judas like this.
  10. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

Quick update on this, it does not like DNA40s Temp control with NI200, so far I have had very low temp readouts when using a NI200 build, 250-300 deg F, even when the coil starts to glow. I think the center pin or spring may be nickel and plated that confuses the dna40. Its working OK with Kanthal up to around 16watts, im still trying out lots of builds and wicking to find out if it will go higher when chain vaping and big lung hits.

The big Plus on this is the removable tank and deck, and the top fill method, a little tricky to get used to and will be a pain on a bad made clone. This one is very well made.

11. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Been vaping at 20 watts the last 2 tanks, no dry hits, 1.4ohms 28g kanthal wrapped arond a 2.4 mm drill bit(5 or 6 wraps cant remember)wicked with japanese cotton.

12. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

I think I have it up to 18watts today, maybe Ive forgotton how to wick tanks. I now have a tight cotton through the coil and light well spaced cotton just sat on the deck. Ive checked the liquid channels and there 1.2mm, so thats 4.8mm feeding the cotton so this should work a lot better. Orchids have half 2mm holes so they get about 2mm per coil so this should work really well. I supose it is working better as I dont feed 18watts through each Orchid coil lol.
    **Updated**
    These sold out quick, mines now up to 22watts and chain vaping fine, with the wicking mentioned above.
    **Updated**
    Final update on this thread, after fixing the wicking problem I got this up to 30watts, thats on a 2ohm 12 wrap 28g single coil. It could have gone higher but after the initial wicking I wanted to see when this would fail chain vaping with very strong, almoust continuous lung inhales. It failed at 31watts. So in normal use this is a great Kayfun, Great Flavour, Lots of clouds and a quality well built clone.

13. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

In stock

Siam Diesel likes this.
  14. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

if you want one this is the one to get. great news.

Big by-pass and Siam Diesel like this.
  15. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

K. Big:
    Have you compared it to an original yet?