1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Just started making my own juice..

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by -V-, Jul 9, 2017.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Basically, I couldn't be bothered keep ordering juice from GLV, and with the new TPD rules there was a new risk of the 100 ml bottles getting hit at customs..

So I ordered 500ml of VG and PG from an online UK store, along with 100 ml of 74 mg nic base, 2 flavours, blackcurrant and summer fruits...
    I mixed up using

E-Liquid Calculator by Make My Vape

to get a 60 VG 40 PG mix at 6 MG nic level....
    And it came out ok....
    I didn't really give it any steep time yet as I had no juice to vape but it did get batter over the days I was vaping it..

Need some more flavours now though,...

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Have a look on here. Most of the recipes are crap, but you only need to find one, or two.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I would love to try to make my own juice but after reading the threads about where to buy PG and VG here on the forum I gave it a pass. I am not convinced that these are meant for vaping and rather buy my juices from a trusted foreign e-juice company that tested their juices.

SooKee, debatedude and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I just cannot be arsed...

Sent from my P3 Ti...

SooKee, -V-, debatedude and 2 others like this.
  5. Nowhereman

Nowhereman Well-Known Member

Good luck with mixing, here is one helpful link for flavours (Capella, Flavour Art) in Thailand Favflavor , delivery in 2-3 days if it's in stock. Made one juice today, called it 'Apple Strudel' and it's so good without steeping that I skipped the lunch. :)
    **Updated**
    Just testing my new smokefree banner :)

Konvict likes this.
  6. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

Making my juice for over a year and I fin it better than most of the commercial juices, vaping friends love it too!

Using 70/30 3mg usually.

Nowhereman likes this.
  7. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

been making my own for about 3 years--i spend about 1/2 hour per week mixing. tons of online tips and recipes these days. Since sep 2014 I have spent 17,170 baht on flavors and vg/pg-and am sitting on tons of still unused flavorings. bought 500 ml of nic for 4000 baht still have over 1/2 of it left--and I vape quite a lot but down to less than 2% nic per mix.

Nowhereman likes this.
  8. matti virta

matti virta New Member

i use normally my liguid 70 vg 30 pg and 12mg nic now need leu VG have end, 1 liter now need to maha sarakham leu. who can help. send mail to me if u know. VG have only 30ml now.

Edited to remove personal information. /SD

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
  9. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

See this thread
    Help - Where to get PG/VG | Thailand Vapers

PS - please do not post personal information including email addresses, etc. That's why we have the personal message (PM) system on the forum.

jpr and Konvict like this.
  10. winwin

winwin Birder on the run

Just got VG/PG @ 1 litre from Union Science. Took 5 days from order to receipt.

jpr and moonoy93 like this.
  11. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

Since being unable to import from GLV and other favourites, I've started diluting my juices.

I regularly buy a 100 ml bottle of RY4 from VM with 12 mg nic and add 150 ml of PG and 150 ml of VG from our local CHEMIcal supplier, here in Bangkok and I'm happy vaping 3mg nic juice.
    The flavour is still quite good, but a little too sweet, but it works and I'm a happy, frugal vaper.

It works out at less than 200 Baht per 100 ml.

12. railroad

railroad New Member

DIY is the way to go, there are many high risk food grade flavors dangerous for us. buy from trustable sources and diy.

13. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Rick O-Shea and Siam Diesel like this.
  14. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Started mixing basically as i started vaping. I did buy a bit DIY juice so i could vape until i got my ingredients. The commercial juice i have tried once in a while havent really impressed me much. It can be a jungle to find good recipes, mostly because the websites isnt really that optimised, as an example, on e-liquid-recipes the newer recipes drown in the old high rated recipe, because there is no date filters or anything. But being active in the communities helps, where recipes is recommended. Following mixers who have similar tongue as you helps a lot too.

Anyway, i love mixing myself and got to a point where i mostly just "freestyle" mix, throwing some random things together that i feel like trying. Not the approach i would recommend just anyone, because it require a bit experience with the different flavors.

My freestyle mix for today was a Passionade that i just mixed up:
    0.15% Citric Acid (10%) (DIY)
    0.25% Lemon Lime Soda (SC) (WF)
    3.00% Lemonade (SC) (WF)
    0.40% Lime (SC) (WF)
    0.50% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
    0.45% Malic Acid (30%) (DIY)
    1.25% Passionfruit (SC) (WF)

The Stevia i used isnt the real Pyure but a DIY solution of the old version of their Liquid Stevia.
    **Updated**
    If anyone is interested in the "recipe" for the old Pyure Liquid Stevia solution, then let me know, will happily share that.

Siam Diesel and Rick O-Shea like this.