1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Joyetech E-liquid

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by peter-k, Feb 28, 2016.

1. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Strawberry Champagne is brilliant, I could drink that stuff pure. Could be a tinch stronger. For tobacco, the Virgina is pretty good, so is Elder Captain (tobacco with sweet corn, surprise!). The Cherry is good but weak. The Ice Menthol is very very strong for me, feels like Menthol with some cooling agent like menthol carboxamide. The cooling effect stays in the mouth, may effect things you drink or eat afterwards. The Orange and the Apple are horrible, in particular the Orange is just the peel and no juice. I like the Joyetech bottles, solid + easy to grip cap, and decent nozzle.
    Some of these are not included above. This is my personal taste and meant as a comment for Mickey for future intakes.

2. valera80

valera80 New Member

What brand this juice is?

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Joyetech...it's in the thread title.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

4. valera80

valera80 New Member

Sorry did not notice