1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W Starter Kit by Innokin Sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's PVs, Mods, Devices and Kits' started by Big by-pass, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

The iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro has been upgraded from top to bottom with impressive specifications making the iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro the perfect starter kit for new vapers, but also a worthy addition to the seasoned vaper's rotation. The variable voltage feature can be adjusted from 3.0v to 9.0v in increments of .1 volts, while the variable wattage feature can be adjusted from 6.0 to 60 watts, doubling the power of its predecessor, and with an ohm cutoff of .2 ohms can be run Innokin's included iSub G Sub-Ohm Tank with ease. Utilizing vRMS DC current, power deviation is held within .1 watts for an incredibly accurate and consistent vape every time. The rich OLED screen is now integrated to accompany the new chipset, providing full readouts for battery life, output and ohm reading. The battery life has been substantially increased to a 4500 mAh integrated battery to ensure all day vape potential, a significant upgrade from the MVP 3.0. The 510 how has a spring loaded, brass positive contact ensuring easy and constant contact with all standard atomizers, with an included Ego adapter for use with compatible tanks. The construction of the MVP 3.0 Pro has durability and a 22mm flush fitting bezel in mind all while encased in a sturdy aluminum case. An integrated Micro USB cable at the base gives the MVP 3.0 Pro ultimate usability as a portable power source, charging your favorite devices from massive battery bank without the need to carry any additional cables. Passthrough capability allows for simultaneous charging and vaping, with a speedy 1A charge current for low downtime. The iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro Starter Kit comes in five great finishes: Silver, Fuchsia, Black, Blue, and Gold!

The included iSub G Sub-Ohm tank combines high quality construction, an innovative No-Spill Coil Swap System, and fantastic performance. Innokin's new 0.5 ohm coil, manufactured using Japanese Organic Cotton, the iSub delivers pure, clean flavor and fantastic vapor output. Manufactured utilizing high grade, 100% Stainless Steel and precisely cut Pyrex, the iSub Sub-Ohm Tank has a capacity of 4 milliliters in a small, travel ready form factor. Featuring staggering 12 mm wide and 3 mm tall dual adjustable airslots, the iSub has the capability to be driven from 20 to 35 watts, making it an ideal match with the all new iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro! Priding itself in innovation, Innokin has introduced the No-Spill Coil Swap System, compartmentalizing the coil and liquid holding systems, making coil removal an absolute breeze.

The feature-stacked iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro Starter Kit by Innokin Technology is the perfect device combining superb quality craftsmanship and affordability right out of the box. All you need to do is add e-juice!

What's in the Box:

• 1 x Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0
      • 1 x iSub G with 0.5 Ohm Coil
      • 1 x USB Charger Cable
      • 1 x Ego Adapter
      • 1 x User Manual
    iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro Product Features:

• Built-in 4500 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargable battery
      • Variable Voltage: 3.0V - 9.0V in 0.1 volt increments
      • Variable Wattage: 6.0W - 60.0W, 0.5 watt increments
      • Standby current: 200uA max
      • Maximum output Wattage: 60W
      • Maximum output Current: 17.5A
      • Maximum output Voltage: 9V
      • Clearomizer Resistance: 0.2 ohm (minimum)
      • Utilizes vRMS DC Current - Power deviation is held within .1 watts
      • New chipset
      • OLED Screen providing full readouts for battery life, output and ohm reading
      • Remembers last voltage or wattage setting
      • 510 spring loaded, brass positive contact
      • Stainless steel threading
      • Integrated Micro USB Cable at the base
      • Output port: DC5v/1A
    iSub G Product Features:

• No-Spill Coil Swap System
      • 0.5 ohm iSub Coil - 20w to 35w
      • Incredible Vapor and Flavor Production
      • Stainless Steel Integrated Widebore Drip Tip
      • 4 Milliliter Capacity
      • 12 mm by 3 mm Dual Adjustable Airflow Slots
      • Stainless Steel Construction
      • Pyrex Tank
      • 22mm in Diameter
    Price 2500THB.
    isub coil 120THB.(0.5ohm)
    isub coil 1pack=550THB.
    EMS 60THB.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Lahmak
    Amused

Lahmak New Member

I`m thinking about buying one of these, but wondering will I need extra coils and battery?
    The gear I`m using now(Eleaf) the coils last me about a week.

3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

For the tank yes
    It's a built in battery so no
    About a week is right for stock coils really.

BTW, i see you're posting from the USA, we're based in Thailand and our Thai vendors don't usually ship so far.

4. Lahmak
    Amused

Lahmak New Member

I`m based at Samui, but my open VPN places me in the USA;)
    Where will I find exstra coils fitted for this unit?
    Is there by the way any other spares needed?

5. -V-
    Cool

lol, I just saw I'm also on my VPN showing as the USA...
    I've found the net over here has been not great the last week or so and been using my VPN a lot more..
    Kinda new tank so don't think within Thailand you're going to find them, maybe Big will get in replacements soon

Lahmak likes this.
  6. Lahmak
    Amused

Lahmak New Member

Then I guess I`ll be better of finding a Device where I can get extra coils with my delivery. I`m more or less constantly hiding behind my VPN, You never know who might be watching you;)

7. -V-
    Cool

lol
    This software uncloaks any proxies or VPNs in the backend though, so not too much hiding going on here...:)

8. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Hmmm for this price for the MVP pro, you have to consider the tank as a free gift, but it works fine with the tanks you already might have :)

Siam Diesel, Lahmak and -V- like this.
  9. Lahmak
    Amused

Lahmak New Member

So what you are saying is that most tanks from different manufacturers fits with batteries from other manufacturers? Which means that my old eleaf tanks might fit with this and other box models? I`m kind of new to this putting together vapor devices myself, always bought a whole set. But will I still will have to find someone here that sells coils that fit my eleaf tanks or can I change some other parts to make another coil fit?

10. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

in short yes other tanks will fit the MVP pro...Since this is a sales sthread, I can't comment on your other questions here, but if you have other questions just open another thread with the questions.

11. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I've run across a few mentions and reviews and this sounds like a real solid choice for a regulated, non-TC mod.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

Maybe a little more reliable too so ill give this a try.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  13. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

The MVP 2.0 was bullet proof...not the sleekest looking mod but it never failed me.

14. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Can't confirm bullet proof.

Scratchy and Siam Diesel like this.
  15. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

^^^ Bullet proof...but maybe not idiot proof... ;)

ADD: After watching the video, it would have been a lot more fun if the battery had exploded at some point...it's the least these guys deserved and a perfect entry for the Darwin Awards. :D

Scratchy likes this.