1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

It is with a sad heart I must inform you...

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by The Rev, Jan 26, 2016.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know and just not disappearing one day.
    It's been a pleasure to have you as a regular poster here and hope the move back goes well with you both.
    Keep in touch on the Forum in how your vaping journey is going, even if not in Thailand it's not that big a difference as we're mainly talking about vaping, juice and gear.
    Cheers
    V

jpr, The Rev and farangmick like this.
  2. Loki
    No Mood

Loki Trickster. Vaper. Bringer of Ragnarök

Reverend, aka Paladin!

I am coming out of character on in this one.. Please do not tell anybody I am not really John Constantine.

Many informative and helpful posts. Thank you.
    You have done a lot of good and helped a lot of people. It takes a lot to do what you do, to devote one self to help less unfortunate people out of the goodness of one's heart, religion or not. Respect.

I am sorry to hear about your wife's health.

There is a good side to this.... awaiting you back home to grant you the greatest welcome :
    Taco Bell, Dell Taco, Wendy's , Butter fingers , 3 musketeers , and Skittles.
    not done yet... Ridiculous Over Sized great portions of food! Good humor Ice Cream, cinnamon toast crunch, biscuits and gravy. Please... eat some really great pancakes and waffles.

You are going to be missed.

** back in character **

I need some crosses, blessed. Need holy Water in Enchanted flasks. Need to build a Holy Lance, using the spear of destiny.
    A Templar Shield used in a holy crusade.

all for..

Foul Demon Association
    The real demons that are trying to ban vaping are in powerful influential positions, well guarded. I cant get close enough to these to deport them back to hell. I need some heavy artillery.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  3. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

Rev ,wife, family. I'm sorry to hear your leaving your Asian dream. But I'm sure gods plan is for a much greater reason. I hope your wife gets better soon and that you can both continue your journey happily and healthy. I will say As the others have said" your a member on here your part of our family. Some come and some go. But we hope you remain with us in the long run. All the best mate. For now and the future.

Sent from my iPhone using My finger

4. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Flavour Chaser

Glad to hear you're not leavings us completely Rev...good luck mate

The Rev and farangmick like this.
  5. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

All the best Rev. Every cloud has a silver lining and us vapers in Thailand could use some more contacts in the US (or vice versa the way things are going).

The Rev and farangmick like this.
  6. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Thread Starter Forgiven Member

I think I have some dirt in my eye or something...
    Thank you all for helping to make Thailand Vapers Forum the most welcoming, enjoyable and informative corners of the internet. There's no secret as to why this place many times comes up on top when searching for vape related info on google. Again thank you guys for all of the nice words. Now, don't let this place go to crap before I get back :D See you all soon. -TheRev

jpr, farangmick, Konvict and 5 others like this.
  7. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Konvict likes this.