1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Intelligent Designed Golisi S6 Battery Charger

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Hey guys, have you ever been troubled by how to charge several different types of batteries on a changer at the same time? I think the answer is yes. But don't worry, today I'll share you a new charger which could solve this problem perfectly. The betteries I use now are Samsung 30Q 18650 and Samsung 25R 18650, I think the new charger will support them very well.
    [​IMG]
    [Introduction]
    Golisi S6 Battery Charger is specially designed in response to customers who are in search of professional level of fast charging products, which supports fast charging when charge 3 batteries on the "2A" slots at the same time.With an extremely visible HD LCD display, the unique "%" readout accurately displays charging status , battery type, output current and more. Moreover, Golisi S6 is not just compatible with 20700, 26650, 18650 Li-ion batteries but nearly all cylinder shaped rechargeable batteries, even charging different batteries at the same time.

[Parameters]
    Input voltage: DC 12V /3A
    Idling Output Voltage: 5V
    Output current:
    Li-ion batteries– 2A x 3pcs on “2A” slots , 1A x 4~6pcs
    Ni-mh/ Ni-cd batteries– 0.5A/pc
    Safety Protections: Short Circuit Protection; Over-Current Protection; Reverse Connection Protection
    Case Material: fire proof ABS, PC
    Working Temperature: 0-40 Celsius
    Celsius Input voltage: DC 12V/3A
    Compatible with: Ni-mh/ Ni-cd, and 3.6V/3.7V cylindrical rechargeable batteries of lengths ranging from 32mm to 70mm, such as 18650, 20700, 21700, 26650, 18500 etc
    Plug: US, EU, UK, AU

[Features]
    1. Ultra-fast charging: S6 has 3 slots charging batteries at"2A" speed
    2. UL certificated adapter provides double safety
    3. Extremely visible and intuitive Readout on Liquid Crystalline Display
    4. Military-Grade quality spring,>100K life cycle
    5. Compatible with rechargeable batteries 32mm-70mm in length, up to 32mm in diameter
    6. Highest quality ABS+PC fireproof materials used for safety
    7. Detect battery type and intelligently distribute current strength accordingly
    8. Anti backward installation
    9. Revolutionary upgrade for IMR batteries
    10. Automatically stop charging when the batteries are fully charged
    11. Smart Temperature Regulation and Protection

It's easy to get this new charger in the vape shop online: Golisi S6 Battery Charger | VapeSourcing

And you may also want to try these:
    I Love Salts Fruit Cereal E-juice price
    nkd 100 salt lava flow e-juice price