1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Inovation for Vaping in 2020?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by -V-, Jan 1, 2020.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

So what would you see as future innovation of vape mods and tanks for the future?

We've had the Temp control, total fail
    We've just had the 'year' of the pods in 2019

What is next?

jpr likes this.
  2. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

I think that pods will be more convenient, smaller (lipo batteries help) , cheaper, and polyvalent (air flow variable and 2/3 choices for the resistance).
    There is already some good reviews for a couple of expensive and beautifull gears.
    It's not my cup of tea, I just dont like the concept and a good one for the moment is just a bit smaller than a istick pico connected to a small (rebuildind or not) ATI
    I have the feeling that the best ATI (near of MTL) of 2019 will be cloned in 2020.(leto 24 , juggerknot, etc.....) we are not long way of the perfection. maybee I'm wrong.
    Just looking arround, wenn I was in France some bars, Pubs, live musik places don't accept vaping anymore just because of the big clouds. The places where vaping is still permited, don't like the big clouds anyway. More and more people and womens use during the day (working day ) pods, There are maintly used by the young generation, that will no change IMHO. They like the user firendly concept.

Siam Diesel and -V- like this.
  3. Okaa

Okaa Active Member

I think we will see more coil-less systems that use high frequency vibration or other methods.

4. -V-
    Cool

I think they've been trying to get something innovate away from coils for years but it's never the same, i don't think they'll ever get away from the. good old coil system myself.....Even the temp thing never really took off....

5. Okaa

Okaa Active Member

So I agree with you that nothing will ever take off and out pace the coil systems, but we will see some new strange ways of vaping I think. I personally will stay with coil.

I tried the vibration one, can't recall the system name, and it was really strange. Lots of vapor and flavor, but it is cold and you can just hold down the button forever and it will never burn. All feature I really like except for the cold vapor, I like the throat hit of heat and nicotine.

6. -V-
    Cool

Be interesting to know more about that, got any links?

7. -V-
    Cool

Found a video..

8. -V-
    Cool

Guess it never took off as I'd never heard of it.....

9. -V-
    Cool

About the 42 minute mark he rips it apart to the chip...

10. Okaa

Okaa Active Member

Yea this is the one i used at a con.

Good old pbusardo, I havent seen him for years. I am so happy you posted this clip, I really wanted to see this thing ripped open.

-V- likes this.
  11. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

I tried a tank with a bottom mesh sheet. Talk about horrible. Even at the recommended low wattage (35-45) everything tasted either A) burnt, or B) like I was vaping air. Coils for me FTW

Siam Diesel and fillmcavity like this.