1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Importing e-cig products

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Shane Feder, May 5, 2017.

1. Shane Feder

Shane Feder Thread Starter New Member

Greetings everyone,
    Just joined the forum.
    I have been importing e-cig products for personal use for over 2 years from vapebrothers in Malaysia as I could not find anyone supplying in Thailand.
    I have just had 20 x 15 ml bottles confiscated by Thai customs so I need to try a different supplier.
    I make a combination of Liqua Berry 12 mg and Pure Michigan Ice 12 mg to get a perfect juice.
    Can anyone recommend similar tastes from Mickeys Shop (or anywhere else) ?
    Cheers,
    Shane

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Darth Vaper and Konvict like this.
  3. Shane Feder

Siam Diesel,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I am always willing to try something new but when I find something I like I tend to stick with it.
    That is why I was hoping one of the members may be able to recommend something similar to what I am currently vaping,
    Cheers,
    Shane

4. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

If you Google the following you will get a lot of Thai Facebook accounts that sell Liqua:

liqua berry บาท

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Shane Feder

Thank you Konvict - greatly appreciated
    **Updated**
    Tried replying to a message to thank him but received
    Error Message
    "You cannot Post Links, Smilies or email addresses until you have 5 posts. This is to prevent SPAM"

Edited: no real names, please. /SD

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
  6. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

You need two more posts to get past the spam filter so you can pm him back.

7. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

If you know what berries go into your juice, Yaeliq have a custom juice bar. Can mix fruits of your choice at no extra charge.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. Fastoche

Fastoche Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I need your ADVICE and your RECENT EXPERIENCES IMPORTING stuff.

EXPLANATION (a bit too long, you can skip it)
    I'm a really big fan of Squape. I'm still using daily my squape RS as they are so strong, so easy to coil and nearly leaking free. I didn't buy the X dream as it seemed more/too complicated.
    I'm currently also vaping with kayfun v5. I like them but they are definitely suffering from small leaking problem ; I tried everything but I could never get rid off this issue with 3 clones from different factories (Tobacco, smjy and sxk). Finding it a bit annoying and would really like another good new generation atomiser. I'm not a cloud chaser, I like tasty MTL, single ss316 coil (0.5 ohm/12-14 watts).

MAIN SUBJECT
    So.
    I'm really interested to buy a quality clone of the new squape [E]motion. I found a Chinese supplier (2fdeal).
    But after having 2 or 3 parcels caught by customs I decided to avoid buying outside of the LOS.

So my QUESTIONS are :
    1/ RECENTLY, did any of you ordered any atomiser (or mod) from outside LOS and got it shipped here without any issue ?

2/ Do you think there is any chance it might get through ?

3/ should I take the risk ?

Thanks for your answers.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  9. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I've received a few bits recently. Generally I stick to 3fvape, GearBest, and Cvapor

Fastoche, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

FT don't send vape gears any more, even batteries here; only parts as electronic components
    This time, I receive mech mod and dripper clones (not the last version for sure) from ebay.
    Even if you look carefully, it's a lottery cause you don't know if it will be a good clone, end of serial (can be nice for little money), a default gear? (generally no feedback on item)
    Ebay package seen arrive here, prices can be nice and shipping free.
    I was lucky last time with a pretty good clone of the 3D dripper for less than 5$
    GB or other companies look to be much safer for quality.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Fastoche and Siam Diesel like this.
  11. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

DNAVapors (in LOS) and GearBest (China) are the main places i go to now and both have a 100% success rate for me so far. In fact my new Wotofo Serpent SMM arrived today from @GearBest, I'm just waiting for a moment to unbox it.

moonoy93, Fastoche, jpr and 1 other person like this.
  12. Fastoche

Fastoche Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Thanks for your answers. I also have different suppliers in LOS (DNA included). But I completely stopped importing for more than 6 months after having some products seized by customs (last one from 3fvape).
    As I really want a real 1:1 clone of Squape [E] and didn't see it in any website in LOS I'm thinking to import it from a legit Chinese supplier and wanted to know if any of you still got some products from the "Free world".
    As some of you could recently get some stuff from outside LOS, I might give it a try.
    Thanks again for your positives answers.
    Cheers.

13. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

GB get the Squape , I don't know if it's a good deal. It's a good idea (or a bit of paranoia ;-) ) this difficult times to avoid companies with a name including vape, vaper, e-cig etc ..

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017