1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

IGO W3 By UD

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

IGO W3 By UD

Air Flow 2 channel and 4 channel.

-The kit includes
    1 x body IGO W3
    2 x O-rings, back-up
    4 x rope fiber 2mm.
    heating wire 4 x
    1 x Core Boots
    1 x nut back up
    1 x box

Price 550 Baht
    + Ems 50 Baht

w3-.1.jpg w3.jpg

- Line id: bigby-pass

- PM me here at Thai E Vape:
    Thai E Vape Forum

- E Mail me at: cfbigcom90@gmail.com

Make Payment at:
    K-Bank
    Account number: 0262308679
    Name: Chawalit Fuengwidthayakarn

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  2. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Can a sub-ohm single coil work on this?

3. pommyb

pommyb New Member

I have one of these and I see no reason why not, apart from space for the coil, if it is made from larger kanthal. I can fit in a 5 wrap parallel dual from 28g 2mm with no problem. (That is a total width of 10 strands of 28g) Although each one acts as a dual so it is in fact a quad coil in effect. That should give you an indication of size inside hopefully. I haven't used thicker Kanthal at this point. Hope this helps.

4. debatedude
    No Mood

I was thinking of a single twisted coil using two strands of 28 gauge. Aboit 5/6 wraps. Should come in at about 0.5-0.6 ohms.

5. pommyb

pommyb New Member

It should fit up to about 2.5mm diameter. The airflow can be reduced to a dual coil setting so no need for full all out air flow either, unless you want it of course. It is a touch tight in there but a 5/6 wrap will definitely fit with the right daimeter and I am pretty sure the post holes will take twisted 28 as the centre post can definitely fit 4 starnds of 28.

In all seriosness, Have you tried a parallel coil yet? Better vapour and flavour in my opinion than twisted. a 2mm 5 wrap will come out to about 0.5 and it heats MUCH faster than twisted wire as well. Just a thought.

Don't mean to keep banging on about Parallel coils but they are bloody good to use.

6. debatedude
    No Mood

Then my toothpick wraps will be just fine.