1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Idea for the forum: The Godfather

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Site Feedback and Help' started by Petitoises, May 15, 2014.

1. Petitoises

Petitoises Thread Starter New Member

Hello Guys, I'm new guy here, and i not have a lot of experience in vaping, yesterday at home thinking i have a idea for the forum, is call the Godfather. It should be like a program, in where the most experienced guys from here, can be assigned to some Newbie (like me) for teach them. "like a kind of Godfather"

2. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

Sounds bloody creepy. As a banned member I'm unable to participate as much as I would like to.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

3. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Haha, all the ppl. on this forum will be happy too help out newbies, just make a thread, post what you want to know and someone will reply.:vaping:

:beer:

4. Petitoises

cool! is good to know that there are awesome people here!!

5. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

I honestly can't even remember how many different people from this forum I've had at my house for one thing or another. Come to one of the meetups, its probably the best way to break the ice and find out whats out there. You could also do what I did, go to the local vape shops and ask the owners what they recommend. Big By-pass, Ztar Platinum, and all of the other little ones I've run into, they've all been great people and extremely helpful. Even Micky, who doesn't have a physical shop. I don't want to leave Tienga out, I know many people have had good experiences with him, but I haven't had the occasion to order from him yet.

Point being, the help is out there, just ask for it.

6. Petitoises

This is very cool! i start with a Joyetech Ecom, that is my first device, but i wanna get into the Mechanical dripping Mods, i will go to ask in the shops, sure i go to Big By-pass, its near my work.
    Btw, where is the post that the meet ups are organized? i will like to come to one, like you say for break the ice! i wanna get more into the community!

thx for the help

7. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

8. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

If you like to move to rebuildable atos, Youtube is really a good help also... But first, suggest you watch this video on Kayfuns made by Ryan: Kayfun Rebuild Tutorial

Indeed, on YouTube you will find plenty of various methods to build atos, so better to go directly to the one which allows the best vape !

9. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

i was always wondering about your banned status, isnt that something you typed inthere yourself

10. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

:)