1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

I miss the Prometey So much

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Okaa, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Okaa

Okaa Thread Starter Active Member

Has any one on here used a prometey? If built right it can be a wonderful vape. This was a titanium mod.

When I left Australia for thailand about 5 years ago i gave away alot of my items.

If you someone has a prometey, show a pic atleast. If you want to part with it I'm totally interested.

The pictures below are for reference and are not mine.

prometey.jpg

prometey2.gif

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

I must admit I've never heard of it.....

3. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Looks really similar to an IGO L RDA. Lord have mercy, that was my very first RDA

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Okaa

I had an Igo L at one point. Great little atty for what it was. One of my other posts has a pic of my igo L build with silica rope.

The Prometey had a long airflow tube that came up to almost the coil the coil height. Also the top cap had a tub that came down to almost the coil height. Like a really early concept for the kennedy might have looked, hahah.

I've included a better picture I found to illustrate the airflow. You could really load this thing up with juice. I just realized they are still in business and operating at titanium-mods dot com
    download.jpg

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Never had one of those...but have an Achilles (also in Ti) that came out of Russia, probably from the same manufacturer.

debatedude likes this.
  6. Okaa

They are totally the same manufacturer. They still operate from the looks of it at titanium-mods dot com although I'm afraid to test it.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Why? Site is still up and running but the only item in stock is the Achilles II.