1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

I did it !

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by Tibo, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo Thread Starter French Hedonist

No, I am not talking about losing my virginity though I could have created a thread when I did wehn I think about it..

I came back to LOS couples of weeks ago after spending some time home, in France. I have found myself nearly out of juice and I just couldn't get my hands here on juices that I like. I became very frustrated, especially seeing how easy it is back home to find whatever I want, 5min from home.

So I got tired of vaping, less passionate I guess, every time I was in Thailand. Tired of spending 600thb for 30ml of juice I don't even enjoy that much, usually ending up buying it because I needed anything I could vape.

So the DIY started to be more and more tempting. Money wise of course but mainly for being able to have bigger quantities on hands without spending thousands and thousands of bath.

So Sunday evening, I did it. Looked through our forum, found a nice fellow selling concentrate and nic. I already had the VG that I was using for quite a while, diluting every 50/50 juices I bought locally, as it is simply impossible to get anything higher than 70 VG here :(

This afternoon I received the following :

- Cheese Cake flavor 15ml
    - Caramel flavor 15ml
    - Vanilla flavor 15ml
    - Sweetener 15ml
    - Nic base PG 100ml
    - 3 seringues

And without mostly no clue of what I was doing, I cleaned up an old 30ml bottle and start my own Breaking Bad experience !!

Verdict : YESSSSSSSSS !!!!!!

I made myself a very humble Caramel Cheese cake max VG 2.6mg Nic and I LOVE IT !!

5ml Cheese cake
    1ml Caramel
    0.8ml Nic
    0.5ml Sweetener
    25ml VG

Ok it is not the best thing out there and I did not steep it at all. I have absolutely no juice left whatsoever so it is either I vape my new recipe or I don't vape at all.. Taste is much better than I would have expected, it is really Caramel Cheesecake ! (yeah, how surprising..)

Anyway, time for me to look into the recipes you guys posted and find out what I can do as a very beginner. God it feels awesome to create something lol

Few questions, if you guys don't mind answering them here, even though they are probably very common :

1) Nicotine should be kept in the fridge, correct ?
    2) I end up with less than 3mg nic and yes, I feel a slight nic rush. No makor throat hit at all but a bit of my head spinning. Could that be because I did not steep it ?
    3) Any advice/recomandations/warning ?

Will do another batch tomorrow and let it steep so I can compare.

That's all folks, I just wanted to share my happiness, I am DONE chasing juices for the sake of vaping, I will now only buy branded stuff when I really love them. YES !

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

3. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

well done bro I'm also starting down that road very soon, also I haven't forgotten your hat mate I've just been so very busy this last week mate

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Tibo
    Relaxed

No issue my friend regarding the hat.

As for the juice, I encourage you to try, it is a lot of fun ! (well I only did 30ml lol)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

If only I could have gotten you to try GLV juice at the first vape meet @Tibo, things might have been different and you wouldn't be headed to the dark side.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Konvict and Tibo like this.
  6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Oh I did try your beloved GLV, remember @Scratchy was also an Ambassador for it !! Never got hooked, the French joins the rebellion !

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

@Tibo

What I would recommend, is leaving the cap & nozzle off the bottle
    for 24 hours in a dark place.....

Then leave it for a week.... see how she blows on a dripper.

Good luck...

Siam Diesel and Tibo like this.
  8. sethrune.sr

sethrune.sr Active Member

Hahhahahha I also had a new parcel arrive today, made myself some delicious Ry-Seth variation. I've been trying out warming up the mix in a beaker using a old slow cooker, I find about20-30 mins at 40c then 10-15 in the fridge brings a strong flavour.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. sethrune.sr

sethrune.sr Active Member

10. Tibo
    Relaxed

Yeah that is advnce DIY for me @sethrune.sr ^^ Not there yet !

Thanks for your advice @weaver93 , I vaped it instantly as I don't have any other juice left but I will keep it cap off overnight. Second try, I will do it properly, first night cap off and 10 days steeping. Should be alright ?

Thanks for your recomandations guys !

Siam Diesel likes this.
  11. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

@Tibo

Thats what I'd do..

Leaving it to 'breathe' - would remove any chemical smell, it should be a lot better..

Any mix, that is fruit only. needs to steep for 48 hrs...

Tibo likes this.
  12. Tibo
    Relaxed

Only issue is my nic dosage. I put 0.8ml for 6ml concentrate and 25ml VG and it is still quite strong.. I though I would end up at 2.8mg but feels much stronger than that. Could it be that the juice has not steep and therefore the nic feels strong(er) ?

Siam Diesel likes this.
  13. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

It could be, due to the flavours will be harsh, as they havent had time to blend together..

It probably needs oxidising, to get the smoothness..

What vape calculator do you use?

IF not... send me your details, ie nic base strength, PG/VG ratio to vape at...,and number of mls to mix at..

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  14. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Congratulations on your success. I wish I had the time and patience to start with this. I know I have to one day, but as long as I still have plenty to vape I am not in a hurry to try it out.

I don't know from where you got your flavors from, I hope from Thailand, because you can only make 60ml more of your favorite juice!

I would already be worried and advice you to make another order of cheesecake as soon as possible.

I don't know about why you feel it is much stronger, but I would shake the hell out of the bottle of juice to mix everything very well, but maybe you already did that.

15. pierdon
    Relaxed

pierdon Well-Known Member

All this does sound like a come back... Hope it is my friend :)
    Congratz and welcome to the DIY club !