1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

How to make sprite vape juice???

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by KevinKim, May 25, 2016.

1. KevinKim
    Sleepy

KevinKim Thread Starter Member

Hello everyone, this is my 3rd post in the forum (I guess..)

It's been over 3 months now that I started vaping!

Now I try to build my own RDA coils and make own juice.

HOWEVER,

I failed on making RDA coils, (too expensive ㅠㅠ)

I can still manage to buy stuffs to make own juice.

So I just bought 60 mg of PG and 60 mg of VG

Also, 20ml of sprite flavour and 100ml of nicotine (PG based.)

Now, I want to make 100 ml of sprite vape juice with 15ml of nicotine.

Is anyone know how much PG, VG , nicotine and flavour to put in, in order to make nice vape juice?

Please help me

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  2. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

Individual tastes and PG/VG preferences are things you have to take into consideration. There isn't a one size fits all formula. There are quite a few online juice calculators that will give you the final recipe after you input your preferences. There is also a great stand alone program called eJuice Me Up that runs on Windows. You will need to know the mg/ml strength of your nicotine to put in the program. Then you can input the desired nicotine content of the finished product and your desired PG/VG ratio. Specify the batch size in ml. Input the flavor as a percentage of the total and press calculate. The recipe will be shown on the right. The same process can be done with the online calculators as well.

3. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

Lotta knows his stuff. My two baths ...

Research the flavour, what percentages are other people using? What does manufacturer recommend ?

I usually start with a test mixes, these can be 5ml, 10ml or 20ml, and tune the ingredients with those. As test mixes are "shake and vape" one still doesn't know the outcome after some sitting/steeping time, but usually a good indicator. Oh, and no nicotine in test mixes, just in case you need to throw it away.

If you over concentrate a flavour, it might start to taste unpleasant, if you under concentrate a flavour then flavour is muted.

Ditching the RDA coil making I reckon is a bad move for a DIY juice mixer, I taste everything on RDA, an RDA with clean coil and fresh wick is the best way to taste your creations. I didn't really understand you comment on RDA coil being "too expensive", coil wire costs like 50thb / meter, and fastech have pre-made coils in a bag, which cost SFA ...

Siam Diesel and Yong like this.
  4. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

Where did u get your flavorings from? If it's your first try, do a test with 10ml and 10% flavoring so you know how strong or weak the flavoring. Vape then leave it to steep for awhile. Then retry and adjust on the next bottle :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. KevinKim
    Sleepy

KevinKim Thread Starter Member

I got from new thailand vape shop. I think you can go into website by just typing thailand vape shop in the google. They sell DIY and all equipment for making own vaping juice

6. Scuba Vaper

Let us know how you get on, and post the recipe in the recipes section once you've got a stable vape ...

Happy vaping

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

Knowing the company that made the flavoring would be very helpful. Some flavorings are much stronger than others and percentages used can vary greatly.

Yong and Siam Diesel like this.
  8. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

The site doesn't state where tha flavoring comes from (eg: Flavor Apprentice, Capella, Inawera, etc.)

Best bet is to do a test with 10% so you can gauge the strength and go higher or lower.

Maybe the more experienced mixers can help out.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  9. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

The flavors there are Chinese. I have never used Chinese flavors so 10% is as good a starting point as any.

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  10. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

You want to make an e-liquid with 15 mg nicotine content and 50 % Pg / 50 % Vg ? How strong is your nic base? That info is missing.

DIY E-liquid | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

In opposite to others here I would start with 3 or 4 % and then top-up as needed. If you have no experience at all use 2 % steps. It is true Chinese flavours being on the weaker side and likely you end up on the higher side, but you can not take flavour out again, you can only top-up. Overdosed flavour taste harsh and bitter, and can give an unpleasant throat hit.

11. Scuba Vaper

Either way, a starting percentage is needed, usually this won't end up being the final percentage. For 10% it can be diluted by adding more base liquid to reduce percentage. For start low (as @peter-k suggests) more flavour can be added to concentrate. Overall, I think starting a little lower (sub 5%) is my gut feel, especially if it ends up being a subohm vape.

12. Stuart

Stuart Well-Known Member

Great advice

Scuba Vaper likes this.