1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

How to get that "fizzy" sensation ?

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by Bantorvaper, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Rossi Vapes
    Relaxed

Rossi Vapes New Member

@jorakae
    I am actually not affiliated in any way with their company at all. I am based in Northern Ireland and just purchased their product.

I did a google search to try and get more information on it as in % to mix at, any recepies and also do i mix it with other concentrates or just alone. I was unable to find any information on it and this was the only link i could find bar their website.

2. jorakae

jorakae Well-Known Member

Fair enough, my apologies. It was simply that your particular series of events could lead someone to believe you may be with team corporate.

As far as the information you say is not available, it says directly on their website that the recommended usage is 15%. The base is meant to be mixed with additional concentrates whereas the others are pre-mixed already.

Do post your experience with them. I am curious about this "tingling sensation" and what exactly that means.

3. Rossi Vapes
    Relaxed

Rossi Vapes New Member

I shal ceetainly post my experiance with it. Yes i can see why you would think i was employed by them and totally agree that it does have a percentage on the website. I was juat curious to weather others had worked with it and maybe had test recepies public for others to experiment with.

4. jorakae

Since we haven't heard any feedback from Rossi about his concentrates, I have an idea of how you might be able to pull this off by making your own truly carbonated vape. I can't say how it will taste, or what it would be like after it has been vaporized but I'm fairly sure you can carbonate it yourself.

Things you will need:

1. A good, strong plastic bottle that you know can be capped air tight. (You might be able to use glass if it is strong enough but the last thing you want is exploded glass everywhere if it bursts under the pressure.)
    2. Stop by Swensen's and pick up some dry ice. (Or order something to take home and ask them to pack it for you with dry ice.)
    3. Choose if you want to carbonate either PG, VG, or an already made juice.

*WARNING*: I don't know how much dry ice you will need to reach the carbonation level you want or how much it would take to burst a bottle. I would attempt this in smaller amounts than in larger. Someone with a stronger chemistry/math background than I would have to figure this out if you wanted precise amounts.

Steps:

1. Prepare your bottle.
    2. Chip off a few small pieces of dry ice and place them inside the bottle.
    3. Pour in either your PG, VG, or juice.
    4. Immediately cap your bottle to be air tight.
    5. Let it sit overnight to absorb the CO2.

Keep in mind a few things.

1. Once you open it and the pressure is released, it might be like opening a soda can after it has been shaken. There is a much higher chance of this happening if you are using VG/juice due to the viscosity.
    2. The carbonation level will decrease as the pressure is released so you would have to vape it immediately.
    3. You can always re-carbonate it by adding in more dry ice.

If you do try it, I'm really curious to hear the results.

jpr, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

^^^ I have an easier solution because that just seems too complicated. Take a swig of soda water...and then take a vape! A whole helluva lot easier (if you just got to have a carbonated vape)! :D
    :wink: :pleasure:

aging one, jorakae and Konvict like this.
  6. jorakae

This is probably still the most effective and least amount of work, but thought I would give a true alternate solution to the problem if anyone really wanted to give it a go.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Thanks @jorakae. :good idea: Would be fun to try though keeping expectations sort-of low. Doubt this would be doable with my Nautilus though--the extra pressure in the tank would likly flood the coil.

Glad this is still a live topic...... succomed to temptation earlier and placed an order with Vape-UK for some fizzy concentrate-to be collected next time I'm in the UK. Will be happy to let you have a sample

Hopefully Rossi will aso let us have his opinion ... :chinrub:

8. bikerandy

bikerandy New Member

Hi guys, like Rossi before me I came across this thread looking for reviews or suggested recipes or concentrations for the fizz base. But unlike Rossi I've got a bottle and have tried it!

The best way I can describe it is like the sensation you get from fizzy sweets like 'cola bottles' or sour haribos rather than a carbonated drink. I've only made up a test batch with a fruit cocktail type juice that I know well and is a favourite all day vape for me and less seems to be more as far as quantities go. It's not unpleasant, lol, if you like adding koolada, sour, bitter, EM etc then it's another sensation to work with that'll give you a tingle as you vape.

Definitely has promise for some fruity juices! Don't know the price for you guys but for me a 10ml bottle was less than £2 and should last quite a while so worth having just to experiment with.

I am in UK but have no affiliation with vapable other than I order most of my flavours from them and happened to notice their fizzy range. Hope this helps a fellow vaper from a warmer country ;)

9. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Thanks @bikerandy for sharing this useful info. Still keen to try a new sensation and already have a bottle waiting for me in the UK to collect. As you pointed out -- the cost for trying/experimenting is low so nothing ventured, nothing gained.

10. Tasle

Tasle Graffiti artists breath enough bad fumes

or try swallowing fizzy sherbet or bicarbonate of soda haha