1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

hi,im newbie at forum

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by matti virta, Jun 19, 2017.

1. matti virta

matti virta Thread Starter New Member

im newbie at forum live at near khon kaen and interesting liguids, base liguid i made own liguid maak before, were can buy pg and vg and nikotine 100mg/ml ? or good shop were can buy about 10-12 mg nik chocolate flafour or other flafours ?
    strawberry and other flavour diy liguid ? just come to live thailand and my liguid has nit noi only 100ml now i fly to thai has 300 ml liguid in bag but no more now need leu new liguid somewere.
    **Updated**
    just has at bkk and see thailand have maak maak vape peoples, amarin tower i has and outside has many people smoke and all has vape, good europe healty culture has come to thailand too.

2. matti virta

matti virta Thread Starter New Member

just come back to thailand and stay here long long time i hope :)
    north thailand isan i live and looking were can orden liguids. base i made own diy liguid before maak, or ready to use liguid about 10-12 mg nic and sweet flavours.
    but base lig vg and bg and nic and flavours has my opinion if can somewere.
    i hope this forum have good place talk and help me my new live at thailand. i end all at finland and go to live best country at world now, i love thailand but some law and system not have european level and good :)

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

debatedude likes this.
  4. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

5. stormvapers
    Fine

stormvapers Well-Known Member

Hi
    Welcome to Thailand & TV forum.