1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help hi all, need help noob inside :(

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Ridwan Hartono, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Ridwan Hartono
    Relaxed

Ridwan Hartono Thread Starter MTL ♥️

hi all, first im from indonesia, im planning visit bangkok next week.
    i try using vapor with ce5 4 month ago, and i like it so much, so i want to upgrade buy vapor mod and tank good quality,
    i want to buy vapor mod and tank at bangkok bcos i heard from my friend the price is good and original.
    can u give me advice where shop who sell mod and the other accesoris with good price and original?
    Thanks A LOT!

im planning to buy siegele 150W with Nautilus aspire, is this a good decision or do u guys have any suggestion?

Thanks!! :)

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

They are both decent devices but not together. I doubt you'll find a 150w in Thailand either.
    Any particular reason why you want a 150w mod and a <20w tank?

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

Sent from my Ti Mini

4. Ridwan Hartono
    Relaxed

Ridwan Hartono Thread Starter MTL ♥️

my friend give me recomendation about those two, bcos im so noob in this stuff.. any recomendation shop bro? or any recomendation mod and tank for me? i appreciate it so much :) next week i go to bangkok for 1 week with my wife, cant wait :)

5. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

If you plan to use something as powerful as a Sigelei you might consider getting another tank like a Kanger SubTank or Aspire Atlantis.

If you want to stick with the Nautilus (great tank btw) an iStick 20w or similar will be your best bet.

6. claytonchew

claytonchew New Member

Nautilus aspire will do fine at 15 - 30 watt on a mod - 25w being balance between both vapour and flavour production. For 150w mod, you're probably won't be able to utilise its full potential with your tank.

7. dams

dams Active Member

Hi, welcome.

I'm also a noob and using the nautilius mini! Great tank, great taste, but after all my reading, I'll jump to the kanger subtank mini! Pure cotton and you can choose to buy or build your coils ... A dream

8. claytonchew

claytonchew New Member

Kanger subtank mini is great, I own one. But if you choose to rebuild, i'd recommend Billow by Ehpro & Eciggity - cheaper! I'm not sure if is available here, but that's a cloud producing, flavour intensifying machine. That and the 150w mod device, you'll produce a heavy cloud at 50w - 70w, with dual coil build of course.

9. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

Is Bangkok really a lot better than Indonesia? I would think for you the post would be best..

10. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

If you do go with the Aspire Nautilus with BVC type coils, you may not like it at 25W as it could give dry or burnt hits, especially if you use higher VG juices. With the 1.6 ohm BVC coils, I have mine set at 12W so recommend starting around that point and then maybe bump it up later and see if you like the flavor and if the juice flow can keep up. With the 1.8 ohm BVC coils you are probably would probably want to start around 10W.

The Aspire Atlantis and Kanger Subtank with their stock coils can easily accept wattage's around 25.

Ridwan Hartono and Siam Diesel like this.