1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help !

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Billy s, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Billy s

Billy s Thread Starter New Member

Hi all,
    New to Thailand vapers.
    Im in dire need of some help from my fellow vapers here in gorgeous Thailand.
    I left my vaping bag in Scotland !! I bought my first pack of cigarettes yesterday ! (Effin horrible).
    Does anyone know of a shop near the novotel hotel in Rayong rim pae ?
    I need a mod, sub ohm tank, spare coils and some decent 3mg juice ?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Billy s

2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

3. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

No vape shops in Thailand, mate...welcome to the Dark (Vaping) Ages. The Thai Tobacco Monopoly (TTM) has decided that a healthier mode of nicotine consumption is not in their best interests. When you do find some gear, be very cautious about vaping in public...currently, donations to the police benevolent fund for vapers found in possession of gear is a big money maker. Lots of threads on the forum about this so be very careful!!

It's certain you'll find gear in Pattaya, which is about an hour north of you. As @Konvict suggested, try the local night market...and bargain, bargain, bargain. Good batts may be hard to come by (depends on whether you're MTL or sub-ohm) but there are online shops with just about everything on offer.

If you're here for more than a few days, suggest you buy juice from our forum suppliers...this post will help on that. And local EMS will have it delivered in a couple of days.
    Best locally available Ejuices? | Thailand Vapers

Good luck!
    :vaping: :vaping:

Dieter., debatedude, Fastoche and 2 others like this.
  5. vanessanie

vanessanie New Member

New here too!

6. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

:welcome:

Konvict likes this.