1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Cool 'Hello, new poster here

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Vissay, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Vissay

Vissay Thread Starter New Member

Hello everyone) glad that I found your community. I hope I understand how and where to buy everything necessary)) very much I suffer without the Electronic cigarette (((

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

3. Vissay

Sorry if I break the rules) you can find out: Is the store here "elegomall" can deliver products to Thailand?

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

You're fine as long as you post in English. :)
    I've never ordered from Elegomall...maybe some of the other members have. If you do place an order, ask them for a generic description, low declared value (<$25), and use airmail shipping only (not EMS, DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc.).

5. Vissay

Can you advise a site on which you could choose a product and order it? (Proven source) It's hard for me to understand the Vape's sales system in Thailand) I will be very grateful to you)

6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

What are you looking to purchase? Our own Big By-Pass is a proven source, and there are others listed in the FAQ's and in Thai Vaping Vendors Info. Unless they take PayPal, you'll need to transfer the funds for the purchase before your order will be shipped. You can do that from an ATM or by visiting a bank. Those of us that live here are able to do it via online banking so that's another option.

7. Andy

Andy Member

8. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member