1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Hello. New forum member here. Glad to be here.

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Sammi NahmKing, May 18, 2020.

1. Sammi NahmKing
    Curious

Sammi NahmKing Thread Starter Member

Hello everyone,

I have been vaping for about 9 months so far and I have lived in LOS since 2007. Before vaping I was a regular addicted cigarette smoker of about 15-20 per day since age 15, which would be about 25 years ago.

What an opportunity to have better health!

Sure, the addiction is still there, but the damage done is so much less I believe.

I started out with a few different pen vapes with the refillable pods. This was convenient for travelling and for at work, and the MTL mode of vaping simulated the normal smoking process quite well, helping to transition away from cigarettes. More recently however I have decided to investigate MTL mod/tank assemblies. It is clear that there is a lot to learn but I am making progress.

One thing I think I have noticed however is that it's easy to "over vape" and intake a higher quantity of nicotine than would have been the case with regular cigarettes.
    I think it's important to be aware of how much vaping is done so as not to increase the dependency on the active ingredient.

Glad to be on the forum. Nice to meet everyone!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

3. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

4. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

5. vape6974

vape6974 New Member