1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Heatvape Kayfun 3.1 and Mini V2.1 from 3Avape

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by -V-, Oct 18, 2014.

1. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

No problem. Same thing happened with anodization on my Squape and a bunch of Nemesis tubes before. At this point you would think the manufacturers would know to cut the threads AFTER the coating, but I'm guessing Heatvape will learn their lesson after all the returns. Glad you got it working.

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Strange my build gave correct ohms, I'll take another look though

Sent from my VS rDNA 30

3. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

My SS was fine straight off the bat and now the black is spot on after following ryan's advice and cleaning paint off 510.

4. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

Update:

After using both the SS and black versions of the 3.1 from Heatvape I have to say I'm quite impressed, after off course fixing the conductivity problem by removing the black coating from the 510. I've got more expensive units and these perform at least as well. Would have no hesitation in placing another order.

5. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

I was wondering if HeatVape were still in business, by the looks of their FB page don't look like it..
    Hoping to start doing new Picture reviews in he New Year.....
    I'll try to get the pictures a lot better than the ones I used to do though :surprised: