1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

HCigar VT133 with DNA 200 but dual 18650 batteries

Discussion in 'Temperature Control board Talk' started by -V-, Jan 5, 2016.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Must have :wink:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

My battery wasn't calibrated but the gold plated 510 and the 7xxx serial number is a giveaway,

3. -V-
    Cool

Yes that's the one
    Well I asked the vendor to calibrate mine as I don't have windows but they said HCigar now do it so it would be already done without them doing it..
    Hard for me to know either way though...

4. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

I'm all over this one. I had an order in for the Reuleaux DNA but GB was shooting blanks and I haven't pulled the trigger since. I honestly don't need anywhere near 200 watts. 133 is still overkill but this ought to hit the spot. I don't want to buy a mod that takes battery packs.

5. -V-
    Cool

If i'd have seen this before I got my VT200 I'd have waited for this one to come out...never mind,I'll still get this when it's out

6. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Boxer Mod has had a 2 battery DNA200 for a relatively long time now but like others, I am surprised it's taken other companies this long to jump in. If I didn't already own a 2 battery Boxer (SX350J chipset) I would have had one if those models. Anyway, good to see this as 133 W should be way more than sufficient unless you wanted to use VW mode and do some ridiculously high wattage non-TC vaping.

Odd that I've got a V1 and it had the battery calibrated. BTW, not a nick nor any issue with the 510 on mine and I screw and unscrew attys from it all the time (bottom fill). Problem is HCigar overstates the battery life and the calibration was inaccurate. It is not 14.43 kwh. Only way to get it absolutely accurate is to run the calibration routine in Escribe or do as I did and manually adjust it to what works. Took 2 adjustments over time to nail it. Oh and I also set the internal resistance on mine using another fast and easy step in Escribe together with a very thick gauge small piece of copper wire shorting the positive and negative terminals. Increases temp accuracy.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Scratchy
    Lurking

Mine is also 7000+ serial number (higher than 7500) but assumed that due to coloring it was a V1. Gold or polished brass 510

8. -V-
    Cool

At the very start Todd has one;

Looks just like the IPV 4....

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

GB advertised on their sub forum. 118.99.
    98x52x24 I think.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  10. -V-
    Cool

If it's like the IPV4 then I've got no interest in it, never liked the IPV4 form factor when holding it..

11. Scratchy
    Lurking

Wish it were a little more of an elegant battery access solution. If the dimensions Rick said were referenced in a forum are correct, it's not a lot bigger than the VT200.