1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

HB 50w by Hcigar(SX-300) Sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's PVs, Mods, Devices and Kits' started by Big by-pass, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

The HCigar HB-50 Box Mod is a regulated variable wattage box mod device.

Has a Yihi SX300 chip configured to output 7 to 50 Watts of power, and houses a single IMR 18650 battery (Not Included).

Features:
    CNC machined aluminum.
    Variable Wattage from 7.0 watts - 50 watts in 0.1 watt increments.
    Adjust Wattage via gravity tilting.
    Spring loaded self adjusting 510 center pin.
    Can fire atomizers down to 0.2 ohms.
    Custom made YiHi SX300 50Watt chip.
    Ventilation holes at the bottom.
    Micro USB charging port.
    Important Notice:

"Mods" are by definition a modification to a design. There is a degree of risk inherent with any device that uses lithium type batteries. Some of the dangers are short-circuiting, reverse battery issues, and exceeding voltage limitations. Understanding how to handle and care for Lithium type batteries is very important and should always be practiced. Lithium type batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or flame if mishandled.

This is an advanced user device which is recommended for use by experienced vapers only. It requires you to have a strong technical knowledge of mods in order to use this device properly, and safely.

Indy Vapor Shop will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any battery. Indy Vapor Shop is not responsible for any device malfunctioning due to use by an inexperienced vaper who does not have the knowledge and understanding of how to use, and properly rebuild advanced e-cigarette devices. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.

Read the information found at:

It is important to carry batteries properly, recharge properly, and dispose properly.

Since we have no control over how a buyer uses the device; no guarantee, warranty, or return privilege will apply. The manufacturer may offer a limited warranty. Buyer shall be responsible for returning the device to the manufactuer. We regret having to strictly enforce this policy. The use of DIY liquid, improper chargers, modified atomizers, and general abuse of the product has made it necessary.

Please do not order if you do not understand and accept these terms.

Price 2500THB.(Black & sSilver)
    Ems 60THB.

hb.jpg

hb1.jpg

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  2. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

I can only agree. The fire button is the best I have tried so fare. I'm left handed, and this mod I can use firing with my left thump and still see the display at all time. And one big plus to me is the gravity regulation, that means 2 less buttons on the mod, where something could go wrong. And you get use to it fast, and you also don't regulate the box mod all the time, set the wattage and of you go. Only need to change the wattage when you put on a new atty. So fare i am happy with it.

Big by-pass and jon like this.