1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Greeting And GiveAway From Vapesourcing.com

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

First time to meet Thailand Vapers,
    This is vapesourcing.com, a Chinese online vaping shop new in ThailandVapers. I'm Melanie from vapesourcing team, I'm glad to have chance to offer good service for this forum, as the first greeting, I decided to make this giveaway for all members -

[​IMG]

To take part in this giveaway, please click the image to visit our webshop, tell us about how you think about our website and if you have any suggestion for us.

As the gift, please also leave your comment with which 1 of the vaping stuff you most want on our page.

On April 5th, I'll announce the winner of this giveaway which is chosen by random.org

Good luck to everyone and waiting for all your thinking about us!!:thank you:

This giveaway planed to be online for 1 week but since there are only 2 comments, this giveaway will be extended to this Saturday, 8th April. Wait for more comments!! :thank you thank you:

So we had 3 participants here and now the winner goes to -

[​IMG]

Congratulations to samui! You won the prize in this giveaway!
    Please pay attention to your pm that I'll send you message for forward details, again, thank you for all supporting and we'll offer good events as well!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. Maxwell

Maxwell Well-Known Member

3. samui

samui Well-Known Member

4. Nextron

Nextron Member

5. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Thanks for all comments! This giveaway will have the winner tomorrow. :)