1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Great service

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Info, Questions,Answers, Requests an' started by Rowdy, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

I have just received another order from Mr Big and as usual his service is great.

Big thank you from
    Rowdy.

a_spirit, Konvict, Loki and 2 others like this.
  2. Loki
    No Mood

Loki Trickster. Vaper. Bringer of Ragnarök

Definitely Great Service.

I can proudly say the same @ great service. I have order multiple items of purchase from Mr. Big. All came as promised with great quality. He was more than happy to answer any questions, and help me out. Great Service.

Thank you Big.
    Constantine.

Rowdy, a_spirit and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

I have also ordered many times from him over the last 18 months. Nothing but good, prompt, service. Always a pleasure doing business with Big, either online or at his shop.

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Dealing with Big is a pleasure. Never had anything but good experiences ordering from him!

Dieter., Loki and Rowdy like this.