1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Great customer service vs Bad customer service

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by yourauntbob, Mar 10, 2016.

1. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob Thread Starter hair club for men member

About a month ago i made an order from Gearbest. They had stated it would be shipping from their New York warehouse (400 miles away from where i live) and should be at my office within 7 business days. One month, and numerous "tickets" later and I am getting the run around. I open a ticket, they tell me to just wait longer and close the ticket. i open a new one asking what's happening, they blame the mail and give me a bogus tracking number. Tomorrow I plan to dispute the charge on my credit card and will not be using them again.

Today I ordered from Vaporbeast. Not a particulary large order. IStick tc 100w and a 5 pack of coils for my subtank mini. About an hour later on my way home from work my cell phone rings with a number i do not recognize. being in sales I always answer in case its a client (or prospect). Its Vaporbeast calling to thank me me for my order. Letting me know it would ship out tomorrow and letting me know to contact them if i incur any problems. Did not bring up other purchases or ways for me to spend more money, just a call to let me know they sincerely appreciate my business!

Vaporbeast will be a place i order from whenever their prices are competitive. on the other hand, even if gearbest was giving it away i would not order from them again.

Siam Diesel, Loki, BKKPOO and 2 others like this.
  2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Gearbest do suck in general. I presume VaporBeast is based in the US?

3. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

Ah...ok I see the problem with gearbest now. I haven't had that kind of trouble with them. I have ordered from Vaporbeast and they are an awesome US based company. Another good USA one is 101vape.

4. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

You want interesting customer service?I sent a faulty mod back to supplier 6 weeks ago so it could be sent tp manufacturer. I chased up for an update today and was told it went to the manufacturer TODAY FFS

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Emmess

Emmess Well-Known Member

Still with him, hopefully will be sent in the next few days. If not, then will be pushed back, forgotten, and the same circle will start when you call him again after another 6 weeks. Best of luck!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Apparently the Chinese New Year is now a four week holiday and then a two week holiday again before he contacted the supplier. Not prepared to name names yet but anyone who looks at my posts will have a good idea who this is. I am very surprised and a bit disappointed tbh.
    **Updated**
    Just want to add that this is a 7500 THB mod, at least in country it is.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

8. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob Thread Starter hair club for men member

9. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

Your observations are correct. When I started 1995 it was really a week. Now it is many companies alraedy closin the enrtire February. I lost a relevant flavour business this year with 7/11.

Longtail1 likes this.
  10. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

This is why I buy next to nothing from independent retailers here; Vape related or otherwise.

Siam Diesel and Longtail1 like this.
  11. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

I have mainly only been buying from vendors I know to be trustworthy and I have seen many use before and still use them. Beginning to look like I am better off bringing in from the outside after all.
    Strange though that it went off to China the VERY same day as I enquired about getting an update. I had a big wad of Baht to spend with this vendor and now I will just take my time and see what happens with this little problem.

Siam Diesel likes this.