1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Grant's Vanilla Custard - Mini Review

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by Darth Vaper, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I love this combo
    3 puffs of Grant's
    3 puffs of Lucky#7
    3 puffs of Newminster#23

I can do that the whole evening and not get tired of it, they really go together!

2. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

Well I have to say yes it is quite a nice vape way down at 12 watts in my kayfun. In this range I would call it pleasant in a very chill, relaxed and unwound kind of way. It's possible that I am just drenched in nicotine but this is what I'm feeling. Quite enjoyable. I'm going to put this up for the night and pick it back up tomorrow to see if I feel the same way. To be continued...

3. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

I would love to get my hands on some of this but for the price and problems getting hold of it I think I will have to pass. No point finding a juice I love but can't get hold of. Lol

4. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I had a few bottles a while back but I could only get the high VG. Of course my internet went down 10 minutes before it went on sale and even with 4g on my phone the site was a crawl.

It was very nice, and in my top two juices I've tried so far (I haven't tried an awful lot) but wouldn't buy the high VG again. Too smooth for my liking.

It's a coil gunker and even the high VG turns black in a very short period of time (few weeks).

The Rev and Longtail1 like this.