1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

GLV: Tahitian pearl, baja breeze, frozen ga peach review

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by OverCloudz, Oct 16, 2013.

1. OverCloudz

OverCloudz Thread Starter New Member

Tahitian pearl with menthol: Very exotic and strong taste. I received those juices from erick silom in 18mg but i realised that 18mg is now too strong for me. Would be awesome at 6 or 12mg. I found a review on GLV website that describe exactly what i feel about this juice. Here it is:
    Coconut and pear on the inhale with the warmth of mint and sweet cream flavour on the exhale with a lingering tingle from the mint on the palate. I got mine with "a little" menthol and I find that it's a good level, flavour changes significantly with wattage adjustment allowing certain notes to take the spotlight while others fade into the background.

I like juices with some cream flavor but not for edv. So i will give this one a 7.5/10. But i think that this juice can be a favorite for others.

Baja breeze: 18mg again, throat hit destroy me. I just put a new wick and the flavor is mild. Maybe it's because of the transition from the strong flavor of the tahitian pearl... I taste a mild lime and mint. Nothing special for me here but not an awful taste. 5.5/10

Frozen ga peach: 12mg, the throat hit is very strong! Feels almost like the 2 others. The kayfun gives a stronger hits than my old protank 2, but this one is stronger than other average throat hits. I tried a lot of peach juices even if i am not a fan. I tried them because of friends. I must say that it's the best peach that i have vaped. It is a menthol juice with a hint of juicy peach. If you are a menthol lover, buy this one. I am now going to fill my tank with this one :) 8/10