1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Getting the best out of your Vivi Nova by Thai E Vape

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by -V-, Nov 14, 2012.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

I've been using my Vivi Nova now for a few weeks or more.

The odd time I'd get a bad taste or not much of a taste, after reading around I have found that giving the Vivi Nova a good swirl around with the juice in it, nearly tipping it upside down, gives it a great hit every time I vape

Rocking it from side to side, actually on its side helps too.
    I also keep it at least half full of juice, unless i am wanting to clean or change the juice.

Give it a try...:vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping:

2. 0time

0time New Member

I experience the same, and from what I have read, so do many others especially when the tank is less than half full. I also find it helpful to clean the system every 2 or 3 tanks. I use the rinse and dry burn system outlined by Pbusardo here....ak can't post videos yet... just search youtube "Pbusardo cleaning vivi nova" for the video.

3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

I do the same, real quick an easy.
    I think it's set to 5 posts to put in any kind of url, here's the video though:
    A PBusardo Tutorial - Vivi Nova Cleaning Rebuilding - YouTube