1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

GeekVape E100i | Aegis Eteno i Pod kit review

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

We started the week with the pod system - we'll continue in the same spirit. Not long ago, GeekVape launched another smart pod mod kit, the Aegis Eteno&E100i POD Kit, which uses an external battery for power.
    [​IMG]
    Parameters
    Dimensions: 135 x 39 x 33mm
    Weight: 150g
    Body material: zinc alloy + plastic + eco leather
    Power supply: built-in 3000mAh
    Chipset: AS 3.0
    Cartridge capacity:4.5ml
    Evaporator resistance: P Coils
    Power: 5 - 100W
    Voltage range: up to 7.5V Peak
    Current: 35A

However, not long ago, his colleague appeared, using an already built-in battery as a box mod. Usually, their differences end there, so in order not to repeat ourselves, we will only review the novelties in passing. Details can always be found at the link above.

The appearance of our hero is completely copied from its predecessor. It's crafted with recognizable corporate style—handy shapes, eco-leather inserts, metal molding—and we've seen it all. Of course, the dimensions are also the same.

According to ancient tradition, all devices of the Aegis range are protected according to the IP68 standard - against moisture/dust/careless handling. As you know, our guests are no exception.

The brother's cartridge system is the same - round cartridges, large capacity and easy top filling. The novelty is powered by the same replaceable evaporator of the P series.

Adjust the puff strength by turning the corresponding ring. The anti-spill design is preserved—in general, nothing has changed here.

The pod mod kit device is powered by a built-in battery of moderate capacity. However, its charging current remains unknown, since for this procedure an already modern design connector is provided, again waterproof.

Related kits we pick up to recommend:
    vessel compass near me
    smok rpm 100