1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Gearbest bailing on Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by zougou, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

From all reports, orders from abroad continue to arrive...use airmail/registered airmail and ask the vendor to use generic descriptions and a low declared value (<$25).

If they won't do that, then look for a supplier who will...I've found 3FVape to be particularly helpful. :)

PS - Threads merged... ;)

Arbil and Konvict like this.
  2. Slavun7
    Breezy

Slavun7 Vape for 3 years. Never smoked. Collected 6 sets.

Oh, I am happy to hear that! I also noted that Gearbest opened shipping of vaping staff to Thailand again.
    I've checked 3FVape and it seems to be a great vapeshop. If I got it right they are based in China. How much time does shipping take?

3. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I actually tried to order some coils at GearBest yesterday and it said that they wouldn't ship them to Thailand.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Yes they have...but they wouldn't confirm using generic descriptions & low values to me so I won't use them anymore.
    They are based in China...I use their NL Post option...takes about 2 weeks or thereabouts. They're running a 5% coupon until 1 Jan 2018...code is at the top of their website. :)

Konvict likes this.
  5. Slavun7
    Breezy

Awesome. I am going to order from 3FVape. What about liquids, have you ordered from their website? Or is it gonna be a problem to get it from abroad?

6. Konvict
    Relaxed

I haven't heard anyone ordering their e-liquids from China.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Slavun7
    Breezy

Yeah, actually it's not a problem to get in Thailand, but I totally can't find tobacco liquid.

8. Konvict
    Relaxed

Serenity and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

I got a package from fasttech yesterday, ground shipping so took nearly 2 months, not really recommended if not ordering something only they have. I had a gift cert and wanted some accessories that are hard to get elsewhere so the wait was worth it for me.
    Oh, and a NarBa rdta, excellent little tank.

Also got a package from 3f yesterday, took about 2 weeks, china post, never had any problems with them, and they ship out quickly (cough cough hotecig)

Got a Nitecore sc2 from gearbest a couple of days ago as well, roughly 2 weeks with kerry express, can't say how their policy is on vape gear atm since I haven't ordered any from them in a while.

Lastly. Yes I have a couple of tobacco juices, thanks for the mention @Konvict .

You can contact me here by pm, on my facebook page or my line, info is in the link Konvict provided.

Cheers

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. Konvict
    Relaxed

Do not use hotecig! They send it in a box that says HOTECIG on two sides even if you ask them to send it in a decreet package.

Siam Diesel, Serenity and oil like this.
  11. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

I'm in no way recommending them either, took forever to ship out my last order, and the shipping itself took over a month ( hence the coughing:)

Saw that they had that on the package, pure luck mine got through. Not ordering from there again.

Didn't realise until after I placed the order that it's focalecig with a new name, never did like their customer service.

Seems like 3f is the best choice out there atm...

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  12. Xaos

Xaos New Member

Sorry, your selected product can't be shipped to Thailand.

13. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

With the customs being the way they are in Thailand I can't blame any company to bail on shipping here. Just imagine the mess of getting every single order (and not only e-cigs for that matter) having problems with customs.

I personally now avoid to buy anything on internet if it is not on a Thai website having lost so much time and / or money trying to get stuff from outside. From my point of view there are only 2 options, go to another country with the hope that the customs won't be as harsh (let's be real most countries are not at that level) or order from within the country (and of course pay a little extra) ...

Konvict, Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  14. Donkey
    Amused

Donkey Well-Known Member

I tell the idiots id rather inhale 3 or 4 chemicals than the 4,000 contained in cigarettes. Then i just walk off let that sit and sink in to their thick damn heads.

jpr and Sue like this.
  15. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Select a different warehouse (if possible). There are still shipping options to Thailand for vape gear, but only from a select few warehouses.

Konvict and jpr like this.